Dr. John's -Management Planning & Control course in the MBA
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply the concepts of management accounting to the various activities in the organization by analyzing different types of costs and use them in decision making situations
- Describe the role of budgeting in the planning, control, and resource allocation process and develop different types of budgets using spreadsheets
- Apply the concept of responsibility accounting in managerial performance evaluation
- Identify relevant costs and use the Incremental Analysis in decision making process to support the decision making process
- Establish standard costs and analyze variances
- Excel Spreadsheets
In this course, we cover the many Management Accounting concepts that are covered in Managerial ( Management) Accounting university course.
Learn and Master Each Management Accounting Tool and Technique.
- Understand cost behaviour and how costs change when sales changes
- Know how a job costing system works.
- Learn how to create a department budget
- Solve Make or Buy decisions using Incremental analysis.
- Solve Special Order decisions using incremental analysis.
- Solve Equipment Replacement questions using relevant cost analysis.
- Prepare a Master Budget using excel spreadsheets to plan business operations.
- Know how to use the Flexible Budget to control operations.
- Perform Budget variance analysis.
- Understand the Balanced Scorecard and how it used in evaluating performance.
Student Comments: "Phone rings in one of the lectures. :) Great course, I have learned so much more then I did from my professor at school." Aaron Morgan
"very good explaining dr" Sabah
- Anyone who wants to understand management tools and techniques
- Anyone wanting to improve their management knowledge