- 6 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Course Goal: By the end of this course students will be able to practice profession management techniques in either a corporate or entrepreneurial setting.
- Course objectives: Teach students to use the basic management functions to run any type of business. The functions are planning, organizing, leading and control.
- A text is recommended in the free introductory lecture, but it is not required.
This course is designed and presented by someone who worked his way from entry level to President/CEO of billion dollar companies and divisions of companies. No matter how future business evolves, automation will never replace good, solid management.
This course covers all the major management theories and such areas as leadership, motivation, team building and control. Whether you plan to join a corporation or start your own business, management skills are important to success.
This is the same course you would get at a major University.
- Anyone who is currently a manager or aspires to be a manager.