• System requirements: PC, laptop or mobile device (with Udemy app) and broadband connectivity, headphone.
• Basic knowledge about Biology
• In this course every topic is explained very clearly, so basic knowledge is enough
Principles & Clinical Practices of Endodonticsis a self-paced online course that offers a low-cost and comprehensive introduction to the endodontic systems. It combines professionally-produced video with context and past-papers relevant to endodontics.
When you sign on to this course with 30 sections all loaded to the brim, you’ll have access to a deep and wide knowledge base condensed from years of clinical experience and practice into a mere 12-14 hours of high quality and compelling HD video.
The course consists of video lectures along with necessary pictures, graphs, charts & animated vedios of various clinical procedures.
Who this course is for:
• Under-graduates students of dentistry
• Post-graduates students of dentistry
• Students preparing for NBDE/NDBE
• Students preparing for 0.R.E
• Students preparing for A.D.C
• Students preparing for S.L.E
• Students preparing for M.O.H
• Dental nurse
• Dental assistants
• Dental hygienist
30 sections • 30 lectures • 12h 23m total length
2. Pulpal and peri-radicular pathology A
2. Q's PULPAL AND PERI-RADICULAR PATHOLOGY
3 PULPAL AND PERI-RADICULAR PATHOLOGY B
3 Q's for PULPAL AND PERI-RADICULAR PATHOLOGY B
4 PRINCIPALS OF DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT FOR ENDODONTIC DISEASES
4 Q's for PRINCIPALS OF DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT FOR ENDODONTIC DISEASES
5. ROOT CANAL TREATMENT, INSTRUMENTS & MATERIALS
5. Q's for ROOT CANAL TREATMENT, INSTRUMENTS & MATERIALS
My name is Dr. Umair Ahmed and I received my B.D.S from Pakistan. I have been working as a private dentistry lecturer & clinician. My passion for teaching was continuously endorsed by my students. The recognition I received encouraged me to harness and extend my teaching potential to the online world!