PRINCE2® Project Management - Foundation Level - latest 6th Edition - Exam Preparation
Extracts from an Accredited Course, Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a project environment.
This exam preparation course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management, a best practice for Project Management. PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
This Foundation level aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2® method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
This package is designed to help you with your Foundation level study and qualification.
Beneﬁts of Method:
· Improve your delivery confidence as everyone understands their role in delivering what the business expects.
· Terminology that is common in all projects around the world with a methodology that works effectively with knowledge-based practices.
· Close your projects well to ensure lessons are captured and project assets are protected
· Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
· Clearly understand your role, governance and responsibilities including the triggers, inputs and expected outputs.
· Start your projects well to ensure successful and consistent delivery to achieve the expected benefits.
· Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This course helps to provide you with a straightforward route to a PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification in your own time and at your own pace.
1) What are the prerequisites, if any to take the course?
Familiarity with projects, Project management and PRINCE2 Project Management is useful.
2) Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers, anyone who manages projects and is looking to sit the Foundation level Exam to aceive a PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
This is an extract from an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management
3) What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
a) 360 Questions, equivalent of 6 Test papers of 60 questions each.
b) Covers the latest PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus
c) Prepares you for a Foundation level qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management.
d) Hints and Tips to pass the official PRINCE2® Foundation level qualification Exam
e) Eligible for 6 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.