Complete Foundation & Practitioner Certification for Prince2
What you'll learn
- Achieve the Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Certificates
- Discuss the Prince 2 Methodology with confidence
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Understand the 7 Principles, 7 Themes and 7 processes of Prince 2
- Understand how to Tailor Prince 2 to a project environment
- Increase your ability to execute projects in a business environment, validating your skills as a senior project manager.
- Learn theoretical Prince 2 concepts with real-world project examples
- Learn a Business Wide Skill
- Practise with more than 500+ Prince 2 questions
- Program provides 10 PDUs
- Gain a worldwide recognised credential used in both the private and public sectors
- No Project Management experience required
- Keen to learn the Prince 2 methodology
Build your career in Project Management with a Prince 2 Certification. Globally known for its practise-driven approach to Project Management, the Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Course is ideal for Project Managers wishing to expand their knowledge and increase their earning potential.
In this Prince 2 certification training course, you'll learn how to tailor projects based on the environment, develop a product-based planning approach for projects, control the use of resources, and effectively manage project risk.
What is Prince 2?
Prince 2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Prince 2 is widely recognized and used in the private as well as public sector. The Prince 2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
What are the benefits of having a Prince 2 Certification?
Prince 2 Certification is a highly recognized and reputed qualification. Not only does it give you a strong skill set to add to your resume but also considerably increases your ability to execute projects in a corporate environment. The skills you gain are industry-agnostic and have a global appeal.
Project management is an exciting place to be. Project managers help shape the success of organizations, implement new technology, change the business landscape, and have influence over all areas of a business. Project managers also earn a nice income and often move up the organizational chain into full-time management positions.
The benefits of completing the Prince 2 Certifications directly translate into well paid careers in project management:
The average annual salary for project managers stands at £47,500. Top professionals in the financial sector enjoy the highest remuneration averaging over £150,000 pa. For freelance project management contractors, the average day rate is £450 but there is great scope for increased earning power. One-in-six contractors are now earning £700-£1,000 per day, which compares more than favourably against other professions.
The Project Management Institute’s (PMI) ‘Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey’ found that professional certification adds a 20% premium on average salaries. This is borne out by CW Jobs which states that Prince 2 qualified professionals net around £57,500 per annum - more than £10,000 above the median.
What will you learn in this Course?
In this course we’ll examine the Prince 2 methodology. This course has been designed specifically to teach you about project management and to introduce you to the major concepts of Prince 2 including the 7 Principles, 7 themes and 7 processes. This course will help you prepare for either the Foundation or Practitioner Certification that will help you get a new job or advance in your field.
This Course includes the following:
An Introduction to the Prince 2 methodology
Everything you need to know to pass the exam
A guide on exam day preparation
Every Prince 2 exam topic explained and defined
17 downloadable reference presentations
Complete walk through of the 7 Principles, 7 themes and 7 processes
In-depth explanations on how to tailor Prince 2 to the Project environment
170-practice exam questions
30-day satisfaction guarantee
This course is in no way affiliated with PeopleCert.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners in project management
- People launching their project management career
- Project team members seeking a better understanding of project management
- People looking to get their Prince 2 Foundation Certificate
- People looking to get their Prince 2 Practitioner Certificate
ProjectEngPro is a training company specializing in the instruction of Project management and Engineering subjects. It is made up of Engineers and Project Managers with many years working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our primary instructo has a mechanical engineering & management master's degree, a chartered engineer with the IMeche, a PMP and also a PRINCE2 practitioner. He has 15 years experience working in Engineering and Project management