Prime Your Content Marketing Pipeline
What you'll learn
- The importance of content marketing for your organization
- Understand the different content formats that can convert prospects to customers
- Goals you can set for your content marketing strategy
- Dig into your existing content assets to get new ideas
- Leverage internal sources and fellow employees for insight
- Use the best resources on the internet to generate topics for content assets
- You'll want to know the very basics of content marketing.
Have you ever struggled to find topics for your blog posts, e-books, white papers, infographics, and videos? Are you stuck on just a couple of content formats and want to branch out? Then this course is for you! Finding new topics to cover is never easy, but with a little legwork, you can find enough ideas for your content pipeline to last for months - and in different formats.
In less than an hour, you'll come away with the following:
How to make a case for more content in your organization
Ideas for different types of content formats to use
Goals you can set for your content marketing strategy
How to find and use what you've already created
Where you can find content ideas in your organization - there's a treasure trove in the most unexpected places!
Who in your organization is a gold mine of knowledge
How to use the internet (and free resources!) to find even more great content topics
Each module includes a video and resources to help you prime your content pipeline and bring customers to your company. You'll build trust with your existing customers and make it easier for prospects to find you online.
I've spent over 12 years creating content for my clients, from large B2B technology companies to small, scrappy startups just starting to carve out their niches. The one thing they've all had in common is a constant struggle for topic ideas. That's why I've created this course, to help you create a content strategy that builds your business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use content marketing to grow their business: entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small business owners, executives, employees, and content marketing strategists.
- Anyone who struggles with coming up with content ideas for blogs, videos, and/or social media.
Christine Campbell is an experienced B2B technology content marketing writer who got her start in journalism back in the days when buyers still thought mobile phones were just for calls and clouds were something to watch on lazy, breezy days. Since then, she’s infiltrated companies who want their smartphones and tablets to access corporate networks from far-flung locations, studied corporate culture, and written white papers, case studies, website copy, brochures, data sheets, and other copy for companies like Samsung, Avaya, Mimecast, and Seagate. When she’s not driving the content for her clients, Christine runs half marathons, reads voraciously, and drinks copious amounts of coffee.