Primavera P6 Scheduling with Manhour & Cost
What you'll learn
- Install Primavera 19.12 and Schedule a project as a project base from Basic to Expert.
- Plan and set up the baseline for Duplex Villa.
- Loading Cost and Resources and their configurations.
- Methods of updating the plan. Duration %, Physical % and Unit % Complete.
- How to update the project with Resources, Man-hour and Tracking.
- Effective analyse of the plan by Using EVM (Earned Value Management) Method and New columns of Primavera (Labor Unit Base Data).
- How to work with Visualizer.
- How to prepare reports from the plan
- How to draw Project S-curve (Plan & Actual) and real Cash-flow that includes Advance payment and Retention.
- Also you Learnadditional important subjects such as Type of Contracts, Resource Leveling, Resource Curve, Risk and Documents input, Obtain Activity, Float, etc.
- ++ Great individual Support
- This Course is from Basic to Advance Level
- We will guide you incase of any Question
In this Trip which we start Together you will learn from basic to advanced level of primavera to prepare a complete work schedule also analyzing and tracking of Duplex Villa with a user friend environment and with a lifetime Great Support:
(Please see the Course Content)
1. Why Scheduling?
2. Why Primavera?
3. Setting Up
4. General Acquaintance
Quiz 1: Primavera Basic Quizzes
13. Important Notes ( Schedule, Log, Float)
14. Duration % Complete
15. Physical % Complete
17. Unit % Complete
18. Activity Codes
Quiz 2: Primavera Intermediate Quizzes
22. Analyze A (Earned Value Management)
23. Analyze B (Filtering Management)
Quiz 3: Primavera Advanced Quizzes
26. Cash Flow (Advance payment and Retention Included)
27. Contract types
28. Admin Tabs
30. Group & Sort
31. Filter Layout
34. WPs & Docs
35. Resource Leveling & Resource Curve
36. Cook WBS and Activity
37. Financial Period
39. Unknown Activity Delivery Date
40.Import & Export between Primavera and Microsoft Excel
++ Great Support and Constantly Updates
As the quality Course is so important for us, we have individual supports that you can ask your questions and issues from us and also we constantly check what is important and what do you need to know more from primavera to hasten your analyzes in projects.
We would be happy to see you in this Trip.
Who this course is for:
- Who is eager to learn scheduling, Controlling, Updating and Reporting the project effectively.
I am Sama Tamhidi and I've worked in several countries and multi international countries as a project control head. I implemented several skills and every day I am developing myself. I love teaching because it opens the closed doors.
Recently I am head of project control department in a huge resort project that is one of the 8th biggest resorts in the world.