Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster) Training.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Risk & Sources of Risk in Projects.
- Model Risk Events in Projects.
- Create Risk Register.
- Perform Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Perform Cost Risk Analysis.
- Perform Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis.
- Create Risk Analysis Reports.
- Basic Knowledge of Project management.
- Primavera Risk Tool is required which can be downloaded from Oracle E-delivery website (Trial version).
- Basic Knowledge of Risk & Risk Management.
This Course provides training for Primavera Risk Analysis Tool or Pertmaster, as it is popularly called. You will be able to gain a background about the basic idea of Risk Management in PRA.
The Course starts with a brief description of Risks and some important terminology used in Risk Management. It leads you through examples in the analysis tool to get a thorough understanding of Risk Tool.
Course contains over 34 lectures which cover almost all aspects of Primavera Risk Analysis Tool (Pertmaster), such as:
- Introduction of Risk & Risk Sources
- Important Terms of Risk Analysis
- Steps of Risk Analysis
- User Interface of Primavera Risk Analysis Tool
- File Menu
- Edit Menu
- View Menu
- Insert Menu
- Format Menu
- Plan Menu
- Risk Menu
- Reports Menu
- Import Project Schedule
- Check Import Log
- Schedule Validity Check
- Duration Risk
- Templated Quick Risk
- Run Risk Analysis
- Distribution Graph
- Tornado Diagram
- Scatter Plot
- Risk Register
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Pre-Mitigated & Post Mitigated Plans
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Cost Risk
- Resource Quick Risk
- Cost Risk Analysis
Course shall be useful for project managers, risk engineers, schedulers and project planners and those who want to learn the Risk Analysis tool.
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Risk Engineers
- Beginners who want to learn how to manage risks in Primavera Risk Analysis Tool