Primavera P6 latest edition Training Course and Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Learn Primavera P6 Overview Course and Tutorial-Practical Training in a live software with a Technical Support
- How to install Primavera P6
- How to build a solid schedule in Primavera P6
- Adding resources, Printing layouts, and critical path analysis
- To have a minimum understanding of planning
- To have P6 installed on thier computers
Learn Primavera P6 Overview Course and Tutorial
1. Lecture 1 link:
lecture 1 explain P6 History, P6 Features, P6 Tools, P6 Interface, Critical Path, and CPM technique and terms
2. Lecture 2 Link:
How to download and Install Primavera P6
How to download and install Primavera P6 and Database Configuration on your laptop and be an expert in Primavera
• In this Lecture:
• Installation Guideline step by step with a screenshot
• Database Configuration
3. Lecture 3
Create Project and WBS Details
4. Lecture 4 in Oracle Primavera P6 –Activities:
Adding activities and Creating Links
5. Lecture 5 in Oracle Primavera P6 –Resources:
Definition of resources, types and details of the resources addition - Measurement units - Prices - Resources codes - How to classify resources to its workers, tools and equipment on the Primavera software last version
How to create Cost accounts for activities and also resources –Adding units to resources –assigning resources and unites and calculate Costs from Units
6. Lecture 6 in Oracle Primavera P6 –Create Baselines
Create Baseline the Baseline or Target Schedule provides a point of reference on which to measure and control the underway project. Create a Baseline copy of the schedule before the first update. This will be the target against which the project’s cost, schedule, and performance are tracked. Assign each baseline a category to define its purpose (i.e. initial planning baseline, what-if project plan baseline, mid-project status baseline, monthly update comparison baseline). Categories are created under the Admin menu, Admin Categories, Baseline Types.
7. Lecture 7 in Oracle Primavera P6– Progress Update
Update the schedule regularly and compare it to the baseline to ensure that resources are being used effectively, project costs are being monitored against the original budget, that there is a knowledge of actual duration and costs in order to initiate contingency plans if necessary.
Ask the following questions when updating:
· What information needs to be collected to update the project and what method(s) will be used to collect information?
· Who will gather the necessary information used for the project update?
· How often should the project be updated?
· Are resources local or offsite?
· Who will need to see the results of the update and when are these results needed?
· What types of information will be generated after each update in order to communicate progress before the next update period?
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
- Beginners, Graduates, and professional Engineers
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), tech-savvy professional with progressive accomplishments leading project control in a fast-paced consulting, PMC, and general contracting company. Expert in managing high profile client’s projects in the heavy civil industry through project control, project life cycle project delivery, cost control and cutting edge project management methodology. Extensive experience in EPC, EPCM Contracts, Project Management, Project control of medium/large EPC projects. Outstanding Scheduling, WBS, EVM, Oracle Primavera P6, Database and unifier, Pertmaster, Planning, and Production of KPI’s Exceptional analytical ability and talent for managing information and Company objectives /Cost/Budget/risk/Claims. Recognized as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Primavera software. Proven record of accomplishment of success in achieving safe, on time, within budget, and high quality projects on Multi billion-dollar Projects
· Experienced in directing earned value methodologies, cost tracking, Cost Control, metrics reporting, critical path methodology, planning/schedule creation, forecasting, and risk analytics for planning using Pertmaster
· Experienced in Bidding, analysis, coordination and proposal.
· Oracle Primavera P6 Expert, P6 unifier, MSP, Pert Master, Schedule Analyzer, Microsoft Office
· Scheduling &Planning, Project Setup, Monitoring, (TIA), Claims, WBS, CPM, EVM, KPI’s, S Curves, Dashboards.
· Hands on, Strong leadership, Team Player-, and Strong negotiation skills
· Government contracts, FIDIC, design/build, Design Bid Build, Competitive hard bids, and CM
· Reporting, Earned Value, RFP, estimating, Forecasting, MPR, spreadsheets, data collection and bench marking.
· Heavy Civil Industry: Rails, Aviation, Refinery Plant, Power Plant, Chemical, Oil& Gas, and Heavy Civil Projects
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) (# 128904), 2015
· Certified 6 Sigma Yellow Belt (#64305), 2012
· Certified Primavera Contract Management, Oracle University (#5965910), 2011
· Certificates of P6, 1996, 2000
· Certificates of ISO 9001-ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001 (ICRA), 2008 –ATKINS Global
· Certificates of Risk Management, KBR University, 2015
· Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering-(ID1511999-NCEES) with Excellence in Highways and Airports Engineering
Project Management Institute (PMI) - American Association of civil Engineer (ASCE) - Institute of civil Engineers (ICE)