Primavera P6 PPM Professional Advanced Features
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is aimed at teaching students the advanced features of Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client up to an intermediate level.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
- Access to a computer with Oracle Primavera P6 loaded.
This course aims to teach participants:
SCHEDULING OPTIONS AND SETTING A BASELINE
Understanding Date Fields
Scheduling Options – General Tab Setting the Baseline
USER AND ADMINISTRATION PREFERENCES AND SCHEDULING OPTIONS
User Preferences Admin Menu
OTHER METHODS OF ORGANIZING PROJECT DATA
Understanding Project Breakdown Structures
User Defined Fields
WBS Category or Project Phase Resource Codes
Cost Accounts Owner
Introducing Global Change
The Basic Concepts of Global Change
Specifying the Change Statements
Examples of Simple Global Changes
Selecting the Activities for the Global Change
Duration Calculations with Global Change
(Any of the following) and (All of the following)
Temporary Values Global Change Functions
More Advanced Examples of Global Change
MANAGING THE ENTERPRISE ENVIRONMENT
Multiple User Data Display Issues
Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
Organizational Breakdown Structure – OBS
Users, Security Profiles and Organizational Breakdown Structure
Project Codes Filtering, Grouping and Sorting Projects in the Projects Window
Project Durations in the Projects Window
Why Are Some Data Fields Gray and Cannot Be Edited?
Summarizing Projects Job Services
MULTIPLE PROJECT SCHEDULING
Multiple Projects in One Primavera Project
Multiple P6 Primavera Projects Representing One Project
Setting Up Primavera Projects as Sub-projects
Refresh Data and Commit Changes
Who Has the Project Open?
Setting Baselines for Multiple Projects
Restoring Baselines for Multiple Projects
Advanced Scheduling Options
Audit Trail Columns
Excel Import and Export Tool
Project Import and Export
Check In and Check Out
UN/CEFACT XML format
Online HTML Help
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.