Price Action Trading (Forex and Indexes)
What you'll learn
- What is Price Action ?
- The Necessities for Price Action Trading
- High Frequency Trading
- Over Trading
- Market Cycle
- Trend in Price Action
- Support and Resistance (Static , Dynamic, and ,Moving Average)
- Break out / Pull back/Fake Brakeout
- The Best Entry/Exit Signal From the candles (Signal Bar + Key Bar)
- All Classic Patterns (Completely)
- MTR in Trading (Major Trend Reversal)
- What is Gap? How should we react when the Gap is made ?
- What is Multi Time Frame ?How should we use it in Trading ?
- Money Management (completely and in an advanced way)
- No experience in Price Action needed because everything has been explained fully.
- However it is my recommendation to enroll in my free course of Forex Trading Essentials and complete your learning.
Although many traders insist on trading by using indicators, the other group doesn't like the indicators and according to their belief, it is easier to concentrate on the trading using the lines of support and resistance and simply use price action trading strategies for their trades.
As well as this, they believe that the computers and programs banks and institutions use are programed by instruction of price action trading. They also think that high frequency trading made by them are based on price action strategies. So, it is a popular way of trading for many traders and even banks to use price action strategies.
As it is explained in the beginning of the course price action strategies have been the base of trading, even for those who do not believe in price action simplicities. For instance, a trader who use an indicator for his or her trading cares about the lines of support and resistance as well as supply and demand zones.
At the same time, we can see too many traders who finally use price action who have used other strategies before and they have not been able to make profit. They think the signals are given by indicators after a long time.
This course is going to be about the latest information which successful traders use in their trading these days in all around the world, and I tried to explain the issue which are not normally explained in other courses.
I hope you enjoy the course, since I have done my best to teach you everything you need to trade in Forex and Indexes markets.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is interested in using Price Action Strategies in Forex and Indexes such as Dow Jones, or Nasdaq.
I am an MBA graduate, and I have attended different workshops about stock markets. I received some certificates from different universities and institutions .I also have been working as a trader for more than 7 years, and I am here to share what I have learned in different trades and different International courses. I am into price action trading , and I believe it really works. My own ways of trading are scalping and fast scalping which I could teach you in my courses here.