Master Price Action! Complete Day Trading Strategy From A-Z
What you'll learn
- Understand all the basic principles of Price Action, candlesticks, demand and supply, and how to PROPERLY apply them in your day trading.
- Learn the true power of incorporating HIGHER TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS into your decision-making process, before planning your every trade.
- LOGICALLY identify, quantify and mark the key Demand & Supply Zones on your higher timeframe, as well as Support and Resistance Levels on the lower TF.
- Become a great RISK MANAGER first and only then a trader, by assuming a strict discipline when it comes to entries, exits and position sizing.
- Learn how scalping is similar to and different from day trading, how to manage risk and time during your scalp trades and what are my main scalping rules.
- Understand how to enter and exit scalps using my strategy, how to set your Stop Loss, how to add to your position, plus some useful tips and tricks.
- Get my simple TRADINGVIEW INDICATOR that I myself use when searching for the best entry levels and zones on the higher timeframe chart or while scalping.
- Get my in-house MT5 EXPERT ADVISOR that you can use in MetaTrader to automatically draw key S/R levels and identify the main Demand and Supply Zones.
- No prior knowledge is required. The course is equally useful to complete beginners and experienced traders.
- Having a free TradingView account would help you go through the course, benefit from the indicator I provide, and in your future chart analysis as well.
What Will You Get From This Course?
Offering a recipe for improving your trading results, this course gives you a straightforward price action strategy and a solid set of rules for managing risk like a professional, leaving behind all the noobie mistakes that made you lose money in the past.
But Why Is This Course So Cheap? Is it worth the time?
I know you're used to seeing trading courses, seminars, webinars and coaching programs being sold for hundreds or even thousands of dollars all around the Internet. The thing is my goal isn't to make a fortune out of selling educational content to you, since I'm already a successful trader and that alone makes me live a fulfilling life already (no, I'm not bragging).
The harsh truth about most "traders" selling online courses for ridiculous amounts of money is that their trading career isn't on the right path and they're trying to make up for it by turning you into their main source of income. This isn't fair or honest at all, but it's a reality.
On the other hand, I'm trying to be as transparent as possible. I will provide you with a complete strategy and methodology throughout this course hoping you're going to get a ton of value in the end, whilst the price you're paying when enrolling is simply going to cover all the production costs, future maintenance of videos and indicators/EAs, community management and so on. Therefore, the point is I'm not going to get rich off of you, but I do have to consider administrative costs along the way.
Ok, But Still, What's In It For Me?
Well, since we got the financial aspect out of the question, I must confess that one thing that really pisses me off is seeing lots of beginners in trading getting 'rekt' following the dreadful advice of all kinds of Twitter and YouTube "gurus" who have literally no idea how markets work, what moves a market, how to properly read a chart or how to manage risk adequately.
If you take a look at their pitiful charts, you're immediately overwhelmed by the number of flashy indicators and colored lines - all of them making you unconsciously think "Wow, this guy is smart and his analysis is so complex! I have to get at his level, fast!".
And then you find yourself throwing money at him, just to end up even more confused after joining his training program, weekend seminar or, even worse, his paid signals group.
Back to the initial question, my only benefit from you taking this course is the thought that maybe I'll get to convince you that trading is only as complicated as you make it to be, and that for this reason you don't have to throw away hundreds or thousands of dollars (as I unfortunately did in my early days as a noob trader) that would be better spent elsewhere. Now, let's get down to the nuts and bolts of this course.
What Are We Going To Cover Throughout The Course?
Introduction to Price Action trading - If you're a complete rookie, don't worry! We're gonna recap all the basics to get you on the same page. You're gonna be spoon-fed, the right way.
Multi-timeframe analysis is always a must - You're going to learn the crucial role of analyzing a higher timeframe before diving into scalping and day trading on the 5-min or 15-min chart.
Properly identifying and marking key S/R levels - How you draw your Support & Resistance levels and Demand & Supply Zones is at the core of your strategy. Most probably, you're doing it wrong already!
This is where you mess up - Risk Management - Risk Tolerance, Stop Loss, Position Sizing - all are mandatory. You're gonna become a Risk Manager first, and then a trader. Noobs usually skip this.
TradingView S/R and Demand & Supply Zone private indicator - With time you're gonna develop a sharp eye for spotting key areas on your chart, but this TW indicator will do your job for now. Again, spoon-feeding you.
MetaTrader5 S/R and Demand & Supply Zone expert advisor - MT5 user? This EA will calculate and draw all the relevant Support & Resistance levels, as well as help you identify Demand & Supply zones.
Ok, But Who Am I?
I am Mike from Top Trader Mind, a forex, index, commodity and cryptocurrency trader who went through all the trading mistakes you can imagine, bought tons of TA books, attended lots of webinars and live trading seminars, tried hundreds of useless indicators (and tweaking every little setting and parameter for each of them), before realizing that pure Price Action and solid risk management are the keys to profitable trading, along with the right mindset of course.
Now, years after I acknowledged and accepted that all of those flashy indicators, alongside reckless risk management and an inconsistent mental approach have been the entry barriers into the world of consistent trading profits, I managed to synthetize and organize my thoughts, knowledge and experience into an easy-to-digest and novice-friendly video course, which I'm going to share with you here.
Before jumping in, try to discard all the non-sense that your Twitter trading "guru" has instilled into your mind.
Having that said, let's waste no more time and let's start fixing your trading flaws right away.
Enroll now and I'll see you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Traders starting from Noob level all the way to experienced traders who are still not consistently profitable yet.
- Traders of any markets, doesn't matter if you trade forex, stocks, indices, commodities, crypto or anything in between.
- Traders who haven't found any success in the indicators and strategies they've used thus far and are fed up of switching gears every week. My simple trading style will probably stick to your brain for a long time.
I am Mike from Top Trader Mind, an index, commodity and cryptocurrency trader who went through all the trading mistakes you can imagine, bought tons of TA books, attended lots of webinars and live trading seminars, tried hundreds of useless indicators, before realizing that pure Price Action and solid risk management are the keys to profitable trading, along with the right mindset of course.
Now, years after I acknowledged and accepted that all those flashy indicators, alongside reckless risk management and an inconsistent mental approach have been the entry barriers into the world of consistent trading profits, I managed to synthetize and organize my thoughts, knowledge and experience into an easy-to-digest and novice-friendly video course, which I'm going to share with you here.
Join me throughout this learning journey and I honestly hope that you're going to vastly benefit from my work.