POWERPOINT And PREZI: Create Engaging Presentations
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create engaging presentations
- Prezi Made Easy
- How to Start Your Prezi Presentation
- The Prezi Site Overview (browser version)
- Start A New Prezi Demo
- Editing and Customization
- Shortcut Keys
- Adding Voice overs and Background Sound
- Collaborating Via Prezi
- How to get started with Powerpoint.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first presentation slide and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Powerpoint templates and backgrounds.
- How to quickly and easily work with body text and headlines.
- How to create attractive powerpoint slides that will WOW your audience.
- How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly in these slides.
- How to insert graphics in your presentation slides and how to make good use of it.
- Learn how to clone multiple slides at once to speed up your time.
- Learn the different techniques involved in creating presentations like the pros do.
- How to use Powerpoint Animations to impress your audience.
- How to customize Shapes use Objects in Powerpoint.
- Learn how to group and ungroup functionalities with your favorite tool.
- How to create space within Powerpoint shapes and internal margins
- How to add and use quick access toolbar buttons
- Learn how to format text, resize and rotate objects easily.
- How to use the slide structure and how to succeed with it.
- Learn the different techniques used by top speakers to make their presentation interesting.
- 14 PowerPoint Presentation Templates
- Additional Content: From Beginner to Confident Public Speaker
- To get the full benefit of this program you need to have access to PowerPoint
- If you don't have a Prezi account, you can make a free version
Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
...or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes... then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do It Like The Pros
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: Powerpoint.
They use Powerpoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Did You Know…
1. PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
2. The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
3. In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
4. PowerPoint's market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
5. Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
6. Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
7. PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
8. PowerPoint Online is a cloud-based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit, and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
Idea Presentation With Powerpoint
How To Organize & Present Your Ideas With Powerpoint
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on Powerpoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
PREZI - CREATE ENGAGING PRESENTATIONS
Do you feel intimidated by the thought of creating your own professional presentation? Have you run out of ideas on how to make creative presentations? Are you looking for ways to make your presentation more interactive?
The answer to your prayers is here! Create professional-looking, creative, fun, and interactive presentations using Prezi.
But what exactly is Prezi?
How does it work?
Is it easy to use?
What is the step-by-step process of building a presentation on it from scratch?
How can you make your presentation stand out?
If you’re looking for an easy-to-follow course on how to build your own professional and creative presentation, you’ve come to the right place.
In this video course, you will get the most up-to-date lessons on general functions as well as in-depth Prezi customization options. Find out the tips and tricks the pros use to make their presentations come to life!
We have broken down the lessons into several easy steps, so even if you’re completely new to Prezi, you will be able to confidently create your own Prezi presentation by the end of this video course.
Introducing PREZI - Adding the WOW factor to engaging presentations
Video #1: Introduction - How to create engaging presentations
Before we dig deeper into the Prezi tutorial, you will be given a quick overview of each of the video topics. This will help you to understand exactly what is in store for you and how you can better prepare to build your own professional, creative, and interactive Prezi presentation.
Video #2: Prezi Made Easy
There are a lot of tutorials out there on how to create a great Prezi presentation, but unfortunately many are outdated and some are overly technical. In this video, you will be given up-to-date information on the features and a holistic view of Prezi. As you will learn later on, Prezi is all about first looking at the bigger picture before going into each detail.
Video #3: How to Start Your Prezi Presentation
Speaking of ‘the bigger picture’, this video will teach you techniques for planning your Prezi outline, layout, design, and much more.
Video #4: The Prezi Site Overview (browser version)
Now that you have your design, layout, and outline ready, let’s visit the Prezi site. It’s important to learn how to navigate the site before you really get to work. In this video, you will be given a tour of the Prezi site so that you know where to find the different built-in tools and options.
Video #5: Start A New Prezi Demo
In order to give you a better understanding of how to go about creating your own Prezi presentation, this video will provide you with a step-by-step demo of building a presentation from scratch.
Video #6: Editing and Customization
Now we’ve come to the part that can quickly become too technical for some people—but don’t worry. This video will give you easy-to-follow instructions on how to edit and customize your Prezi presentation to give it a sleeker, more professional look.
Video #7: Shortcut Keys
There’s no need to go into different navigation panes. Nothing makes life easier and faster than making use of handy keyboard shortcut keys. In this video, you will learn keyboard shortcuts for the most commonly used steps of the editing process.
Video #8: Adding Voiceovers and Background Sound
Recording your own voice or adding background sound can turn your Prezi into a stunning hybrid video presentation. In this video, you will learn how to incorporate your own voice or background sounds into your Prezi presentation.
Video #9: Collaborating Via Prezi
If you have partners, associates, or anyone else that you would like to share your presentation with, you can easily do so through Prezi. Collaborating is going to be a breeze with this video tutorial.
Are you ready to start creating impressive Prezi presentations for your business? Grab this video series today and be on your way to becoming a pro in designing professional interactive presentations!
P.S. Discover how to create impressive Prezi presentations for your business.
P.P.S. This training course was designed to help you build your own professional-looking, creative, and interactive Prezi presentation from scratch, and is broken down into 9 easy-to-follow lessons.
- Beginner to advanced presentation creators and speakers