What You Need to Know to Avoid Suffering from Back Pain
What you'll learn
- Discover all the possible causes of your back pain and simple things you can do to fix it and stop it getting worse as you age.
- Learn all the back pain strategies of a leading Chiropractor so you can stay active and do what you want to without pain.
- How to have great posture when sitting, standing and sleeping so you can look and feel better!
- Learn safe and effective stretches for your back so you can have less stiffness.
- Discover affordable and easy ways to set-up your computer, chair and desk correctly at home and work to reduce back pain.
- Strengthen your lower back with 6 specific exercises that are easy and safe to do.
- How to lift and bend correctly to avoid lower back pain, disc bugles and sciatica.
- How to choose the right pillow and mattress to support your spine properly, have a better nights sleep and improve your energy.
- Learn about what causes sciatica and disc bulges and ways to prevent this from occurring.
- A need to prevent or reduce back pain in your life so you can stay active and healthy as you age.
- Enrol now so you can start taking control of your back pain, it's easy with the right advice.
Did you know that back pain is the second leading cause of disease burden overall in Australia? The Australian Bureau of Statistics 2017–18 National Health Report estimates about 4.0 million Australians (16% of the population) have back problems.
Unfortunately most people don't know how to manage their back pain very well and often if they do recover, an estimated two thirds of sufferers have a recurrence within 12 months. This leads to a vicious cycle of inactivity due to pain, stress, putting on weight and not being able to do the day-to-day activities that we enjoy such as spending quality time with friends and family.
Back pain freedom:
Luckily there are solutions out there and it is important to not give up trying to reduce your back pain.
As a Chiropractor for 19 years and ex-athlete who suffered two severe back injuries, I have been able to put together a holistic approach to back pain including all the secrets I give my patients when they visit my clinics.
I noticed after working in clinics in Australia and Hong Kong that most back pain sufferers do three main things to try and manage their pain:
1. Exercise such as walking, yoga, Pilates, stretching or swimming.
2. Treatments such as massage, Chiropractic or Physiotherapy.
3. Nothing or rest.
These are all great options but unfortunately were not really preventing and reducing their back pain significantly. By looking deeper into the causes of my back pain and my patients back pain, I could see that there are many daily habits that are actually the root cause of the painful symptoms. By showing patients how to correct these issues, they had better results that were long lasting and achievable. So I decided to create an online series with all my tips and tricks in one spot for my patients, and anyone that is ready to take control of their back pain.
What you learn in the course:
Through a series of short videos you will learn how to improve your posture and ergonomics, have better muscle tone and strength, improve your flexibility and sleep set-up which all leads to decreasing stress on your spine. This will allow the body to heal faster and over time reduce your painful symptoms. This enables you to be more active and healthier as you age, so you can live a normal active life.
Here is a summary of what you get:
8 short videos that are easy to follow and very practical, to enable improvements straight away.
Handouts that you can print out to remind you of what you have learned and to keep you motivated!
Stretching and strengthening videos with easy exercises for you to follow at home- improving strength and flexibility.
Practical videos that show you exactly how-to set-up your desk and computer properly, to avoid back pain.
Information as to what causes disc bugles and sciatica and how to avoid these painful conditions.
A *stretching eBook for the whole body to reduce tightness.
You can complete the course videos in your own time (day or night) and at your own pace, as once you enrol you have lifetime access to the series. You can ask any questions that you have along the way to myself, Dr Fleur through Udemy or a private Facebook group that you will have access to.
*Bonus stretching eBook added 12th June, 2020.
For Udemy course reviews scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people with chronic or acute low back that want to know how to reduce their pain so they can look and feel better.
- This course is fun and easy to do, so get started and enrol now!
Dr Fleur Castlereagh has 20 years of clinical experience in treating people with injuries as a Chiropractor, Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer. She has also experienced years of pain herself after suffering a back injury at the age of 13 while competing in athletics and overcoming it to become an elite athlete. Fleur's programs help people to reduce their pain and become more active in the process, so they can live a happy and healthy life. Fleur has created several courses about pilates, posture, ergonomics and weight-loss. For more information visit her website.