Successfully MASTER Prestashop Ecommerce Software
What you'll learn
- In 9 lectures and about 60 minutes you will be able to have a fully functional ecommerce web site.
- You will learn what is needed to install and configure Prestashop ecommerce for your web site.
- I will walk you through from complete beginner to fully functional ecommerce website.
- Everything you need to know is included in this course.
- I will go through every thing needed to install, configure and finally have a working ecommerce web site with Prestashop.
- All you need is a desire to build an ecommerce website with the Prestashop free software.
Discover the ecommerce world of Prestashop. Learn how you can buy and sell products and services on the world-wide-web and make money.
This is a step-by-step tutorial on setting up a functional, working Prestashop ecommerce web site without purchasing anything.
You will learn how to change the Front End side of Prestashop. That part where your customers and visitors land and are viewing each time they come to your web site.
You will learn how to change images, slider and data on the front end of Prestashop. I will show you how to change social media links to your store. You will know how to change and edit your store information and location with GPS for customers and visitors.
You will also learn how to use Microsoft Excel and have it do some of the heavy lifting for creating acceptable CSV files for upload to your Prestashop store.
You will learn how to customize the social media accounts to work for your online business. I will also show how to create loyalty codes for customers and potential customers.
Finally when you and I are done, you will have a fully customized working ecommerce web site guaranteed.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you are thinking about an ecommerce web site. People who shouldn't are programmers familar with building ecommerce sites with other technologies.
- Any business owner that wants to do business on the Internet with Prestashop.
Hello, my name is Michael. I have been an IT (information technology) technician for nearly 30 years. I have a passion for technology, but hate poorly documented programs, or one's that require a PhD in everything.
My first venture designing was back when I was an avid Nintendo player. People kept stealing the instruction books or owner didn't put them in to have them for sale, making playing the games nearly impossible. I found solution, shortcut cards on the game case and I started creating them after a JVP with a large video game distributor.