Pressure Vessel Fabrication -Mechanical Engineering, Oil&Gas
What you'll learn
- Will gain basic & advanced knowledge in Pressure Vessel Fabrication which is the back bone of Oil & Gas Sector
- Complete understanding on types of pressure vessels & how to read Fabrication Drawings with industrial examples
- Shop fabrication activities in detail with planning & scheduling
- Understanding of Welding, NDT & Pressure Testing activites performed during PV fabrication
- Important Quality control documents and understanding MDRB
- Basic Mobile / Laptop / Desktop
This course is designed for providing basic & advanced knowledge about pressure vessel fabrication which is the back bone of Oil & Gas Industry.
If you are an aspiring engineer with a strong determination to top in your career, here is the right course available for you.
Pressure vessel is a collective name of Tanks, Towers, Columns, Reactors, Desalters etc used in Petrochemical Industry
Illustrated with examples of successfully completed major projects.
You will gain knowledge about all important aspects in Pressure Vessel Fabrication like Codes used, how to read and understand the fabrication drawings, important workshop activities, welding & NDT etc,
Course outline is given below
Major Topics Covered
· Types of Pressure Vessels
· Design Standards
· Understanding Fabrication Drawings & Details
· Quality control Documents
· Understanding Fabrication Sequences & Activities
· Workshop calculations basics
· Types of Welding
· NDT & Hydro Testing
· Final Documentation ( MDRB )
Who this course is for:
- Basically any Engineer or Diploma holder, Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, Production Engineers, QC Engineers, Engineer Refreshers, Trainees
Working as Project Engineer in Oil & Gas sector in Middle East for the past 15 years. Got in-depth knowledge in Pressure vessel & Piping fabrication and other O&G industrial equipment manufacturing methods. Well versed with ASME codes & standards and got ASNT Level II certification. Gained experience in Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Columns, Piping & Skids.