Press Release Comprehensive Course
What you'll learn
- Write a press release
- Structure of the press release
- Types of press release
- Business improvements due to press release
- Reasons of failure of the press release
- Strengths of a successful press release
- Pyramid of press release
- Launching a press release
- Submit a press release
- Boost SEO of your website by having your press release picked up by other sites
- Get traffic
- Potentially wide distribution if your press release gets picked up by big publications
- Gain a new marketing strategy you can repeat regularly
- Teach press release marketing basics
- Introduce basics of formatting press release for online marketing
- Student of press release
- No prior knowledge
- May have a business story that you want to pitch through the media
There is no more active and speedy way to create attention in your products and services than writing a press release. Above any other form of SEM (search engine marketing), online press releases, written well, hold the ability to produce prompt brand acknowledgment and fast website traffic for your products and services.
Here are the topmost assistance learners obtain from taking this course;
1. Learning how to effectively format a press release
2. Accurately describing the 5 'W's of releases - Who, What, When, Where, and Why
3. How to increase interest in your brand's message
4. Why do most the press releases fail
5. How your press release drives traffic to products and services
6. How to increase effectiveness through well-written releases
7. Sales from the immediate traffic and long-term sales from getting the boost in SEO ranking
These are just a few of numerous more schemes and best practices students will learn in this course so join us today!
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
I am here to answer your queries on a priority basis. Other instructors don't bother to respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my learners.
2) I feel a duty to make assured that students get their money's value commencing the course.
Invest in your skill development and personality building. Enroll now.
Why I created this course
I created this online course to support learners and all types of businesses.
Who this course is for:
Small business owners and entrepreneurs
Press release students
Entrepreneurs trying to get publicity
THIS COURSE WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED TO KEEP LEARNERS WELL-RUN WITH THE LATEST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.
Who this course is for:
- Press release students
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Business administrators
- Entrepreneurs trying to get publicity
Uzma Naeem owns a multi-dynamic personality having 16 years of working and training experience. Her work focuses on advanced communication grounds and skills for the enhancement of interpersonal, business, entrepreneurship, and interactive skills.
She is also experienced in media coverage of an event chaired by the ruling leads like ministers and top departmental administrations. She also has a wonderful table story writer having extensive experience on it. Uzma’s courses are ideal for those looking for a career in Press release, public relations, content writing, as they will give promising and practical understanding with real, applicable examples, which they wouldn’t get in a lecture hall.
She is extensively experienced in the following arenas.
16+ years in article writing
16+ years in language translations
5+ years in public relations and strategy developments
5+ years in training to university graduates
5+ years in entrepreneurship
Coached over 1000 learners
“Uzma Naeem has faith in to enable learners with modern education for a superior tomorrow”
If you want to learn and discover the latest media communication topics from scratch, or just want to refresh your memory on something, you have learned in the past, you are at the right place.
Uzma Naeem is here to help you flourish in your practical and professional life by the dispersion of knowledge.
Your inquiries, queries, and ambiguities about the course content will be replied to with preference.