Presentation Skills Workshop
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop presentation skills
- Structure presentation for maximal impact
- Improve verbal communication
- Improve non-verbal communication
- Use engaging content in presentation setting such as: Visuals, analogiesm stories...
- Inspire and influence
- No specific requirement
- This course will be more enjoyable and useful if you have an opportunity to give presentation from time to time
- Basic knowledges of Powerpoint or Keynotes
- Prior experience in delivering presentation if preffered
Welcome to Athenasia Academy Presentation Skills Workshop.
Athenasia Academy has more than 20,000 students worldwide on various platform including Udemy and we always get between 4 and 5 stars rating for our courses.
This course will help you to improve your presentation skills in a really short time. It's 100% video based and we are using a lot of videos from different talks to illustrate each of the principles we are explaining.
The course covers all the fundamentals of public speaking. We look at:
- Structure: How to structure your talk with a proper Opening, Corpus (body) and Closing, how to handle Q&A, How to create your visuals, story telling,...
- Verbal communication: Verbal aspect of public speaking you should consider when you are presenting such as: Voice, Tone, Words, Speed, Intonation...
- Non Verbal communication: Non Verbal aspect of public speaking you should consider when you are presenting such as: Posture, Gesture, Facial Expression...
- Congruence and feel: How to communicate the same message on different communication channels
Don't wait any longer and join us in this fast track course to develop your public speaking skills.
- People that have to deliver presentation
- Entrepreneurs that want to pitch an idea
- Teachers, trainers, instructors, Educators
- Management trainees or students
The objectives of this lecture are:
- Show the importance of good opening
- How to create good openings
The objective of this lecture is to show to present difficult concept and how to use analogies