Presentation Skills: 6 Tips for Effective Presentation
- Anyone! (no prior knowledge or experience is required)
People with good presentation skills know how to speak with confidence and able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner. Individual who make the effort to improve their presentation skills often do well in school and their career, while people who neglect their presentation skills often face challenges to ascend in their career.
In this course, you will receive in-depth training on every aspect of presentation skills, public speaking, storytelling, powerpoint techniques which I have helped me to deliver effective presentation through 1-to-1 coaching, public talk (corporate and community), panel discussion, pitch, TV presentation and radio interview.
This course include a one-stop shop for all the essential presentation skills that you would need and also comes with complimentary coaching for your presentation (upon request).
30-day money-back guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to improve their presentation skills
- 02:18How to use pictures, analogy and story
- 01:28How to project your voice
- 01:32How to create an effective presentation slides
- 01:05Should you use a script for your presentation?
- 01:173 imperatives to engage your audience
- 01:35How to present confidently
- 02:11Pre-presentation Tips
- 08:52Additional resources
- 07:20Bonus: Storytelling Tip
Kiran is an accredited nutritionist with more than 5 years of practical experience in the public health sector. He has vast experience in public speaking to different crowds through different platforms such as TV broadcast, radio interview, webinar, panel discussions, community & corporate presentation. He has also coached hundreds of individual on presentation skills and nutrition.
His journey is now available for you to learn and experience.