Presentation Design for Smart People
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find the narrative arc of your presentation
- Create a clear, well-organized outline
- Plan your script and delivery
- Create elegant slides with great fonts, colors, and layouts
- Deliver a presentation that is engaging, to the point, and good-looking to boot.
- Basic knowledge of presentation software like PowerPoint or Keynote
Hi! My goal for this course is to teach you, with as little BS as possible, how to create and deliver a compelling, effective, and attractive presentation.
Presentation skills are incredibly important, especially in the business world. If you've ever worried that your presentations might be aimless, rambling, ineffective, unattractive, or boring, take the chance to learn what it takes to craft a really great presentation.
You'll learn how to:
- Plan the narrative arc of your presentation so it makes complete sense
- Use a storyboard to intelligently plan your slides
- Create attractive slides by learning design strategies for color, font, images, layout, and visual hierarchy.
- Prepare your script and deliver your talk confidently
After you finish this course, you'll have everything you need to build your next big presentation.
Let's get started!
- Anyone who needs to make a presentation for work or school
- Anyone who needs to give a TED-style talk