Prerequisites to Machine Learning: A Beginners Guide
What you'll learn
- Basics of Python programming useful for machine learning
- Basics of Statistics useful for machine learning
- To import module and important packages for machine learning
- About the data set, which is important to implement machine learning
- No programming experience needed.
- Need only basics of computer.
- Need only high school mathematics.
Hello Machine Learning Enthusiasts!
Are you making the same mistakes that 99% of fresh machine learning students do?
Order is important to learn anything. And if you guessed correctly, you realize how important it is to understand certain things before moving on to others.
So, if you are interested to learn Machine Learning, but no idea where to start from, then this course is exactly for you.
This course “Prerequisites to Machine Learning: A Beginners Guide” has been designed in such a way that you will get clear path to move into learning the concepts and implementations of machine learning.
This course is entertaining and interesting, and it covers all the prerequisites to learn Machine Learning. It is organized in the following manner:
Meet Your Instructor
Introduction to Machine Learning
Google Colab Notebook
Section-2: Python for Machine Learning
Print Statement and Variables
Range, Lists, Tuples
Section-3: Packages and Statistics for Machine Learning
Mean, Median and Mode
Variance and Standard Deviation
Furthermore, the curriculum is dip with practical exercises. As a result, you'll not only discover the theory, but you'll also get some practice.
This course also provides the downloadable resources Python Code, executed on Google Colab Notebook, and Data Set that you can practice or use on your own projects as a bonus.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about machine learning.
- Anyone who isn't used to coding but is interested in Machine Learning and wants to learn and apply machine learning.
- Anyone who doesn’t know the basics of Statistics and Python to get started with machine learning.
- Any school or college students interested in pursuing a career in machine learning.
I’m Md Hesam Akhter, an Assistant Professor, Blogger, and PhD scholar.
I have been in the education industry since 2011.
I’ve experience in teaching computer programming in education organization and my research work is based on machine learning in python with publications in international conferences and journals.
I write blog about machine learning and python on MachineLearningQuest