Prepper's Guide For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Students will have an acute sense of what to expect, how to mitigate the aftermath of any disaster.
- They will be able to make a plan for both short-term and long-term disasters, either man-made or natural.
- Must be aware that all civilizations are both fragile and temporary.
- Must be willing to adapt to change, knowing natural selection can and will change things regardless.
As we enter the 6th mass extinction of the planet, this course is designed to provide survival knowledge of worst case scenarios and inevitable "resets" of civilization, by either man-made disasters or natural ones.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to not just survive, but thrive in a new paradigm.
- How to prioritize necessities and needs over wants.
- Understanding the simple math of natural selection.
- Creating a risk assessment for your situation
The old slander of "Doomsday Preppers" being paranoid has finally reached the end of it's life cycle. Preppers are not paranoid, they have an intense appreciation of the fragility of civilization.
Fear creates paralysis. Knowledge negates fear. Knowledge is the first and most important prep there is. It's unlimited in scope and is taken everywhere you go. (Doesn't have to be packed or carried)
Who this course is for:
- Those who feel a the storm on the horizon and want to make the paradigm shift as painless as possible.
a Professional Remote Viewer based in Louisiana. Trained as a professional Remote Viewer for 15 years by Major Ed Dames (ret) who headed up the "Psychic Spy" program developed by the United States Military in the 1970's known as "Project Star Gate," later under the FBI as the "Icarus Project." Dames took this technology into the private sector where it has both advanced and flourished. After targeting under the supervision of Dames, Stacey has taken this skill to work with retired FBI agents to locate missing children in the FindMe group. He has targeted the stock market for Fortune 500 companies and provide disaster remediation for man-made catastrophes. He has successfully predicted the outcome of elections, the rise of Pope Francis, many sporting events and paradigm shifts like the "Arab Spring."