Prepper's Guide To Food Storage
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Food Storage Best Practices
- New Guidelines From Department of Homeland Security for Minimum On-hand Supplies
- What You Need to Protect Yourself From Catastrophic Disaster
- Must have a deep appreciation for the fragile civilization we live in.
This course is the continuing education of Disaster Preparedness. In this course you'll learn best practices for medium and long term storage of food. How to prepare, store and protect your food stocks in the event of a personal disaster resulting, lean times, economic downturn, or even a catastrophic one.
The Department of Homeland Security's newly published report exposed some very disturbing information. Saying that in the event of a total collapse of the electrical grid, (that lasts 6 months or more), either due to a terrorist attack or a solar weather event, 90% of the population will die. This is due to the fact that most homes only have 3 days worth of supplies on hand at any moment.
These finding in the report expose three very obvious things:
The Government has zero confidence it can prevent such an event.
The Government does not have the resources to help when it does happen.
The responsibility of your survival is yours, and yours alone. The Calvary is not coming.
- Those just learning how to prepare themselves for lean times.