What you'll learn
- To improve your chances on success by eliminating administrative oversight in your tender submission.
- You need 2 to 3 years industry knowledge and working experience.
- In order to operate a legal business in South Africa, it is important to know the following minimum requirements:
- 1. A business must be registered at SARS for:
- 1.1 Income tax
- 1.2 VAT (Not compulsory if the turnover is less than R1 million per year)
- 1.3 PAYE (if you have employees)
- 1.4 UIF (If you have employees)
- 1.5 A business must have a bank account
- 1.6 A business must have a fixed address
This course will:
- Assist novice and experts in responding to tenders.
- Ensure your tender response is not being disqualified due to non-compliance.
- Improve your chance to succeed by eliminating administrative oversights in your submission.
This Course is for entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises in any industry participating in economic growth through providing products and services through tender processes.
This Course is not for big companies with more than 10 or more years industry experience.
Who this course is for:
- The course is suitable for novice as well as expert in responding to tenders.
- Anyone who need to know how to compile a tender document
I hold a B-Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of South Africa. I am a Certified Engineering Technologist and also Certified Project Management Professional.
I have more than 15 years working experience in Engineering, Construction, Mining, and Consulting environment. I have hold various positions as a Project Engineer, Procurement Engineer and Project Manager.
I am the Managing Director of Emeka Holding (Pty) Ltd, a black owned Consulting Firm specializing in Engineering, Construction and Project Management.
We provide services in Training and Consulting for Engineering, Construction and Project Management Firms in South Africa.