Prepare Your Young Adult For A Successful Career Journey
What you'll learn
- You will have the key materials and steps to be taken at your fingertips, to put your teen or young adult onto the right career track.
- Your kid will be grateful for receiving practical and comprehensive support from you.
- They will have access to a career database that is future-oriented, which is quite different from the tools offered at school or college.
- Working with your kid professionally on such an important topic will strengthen your relationship with them.
- No specific requirements, apart from English language skills
We Want The Best For Our Kids And Their Careers, But It Is Not That Easy
What’s the benefit of our program to parents?
Using what we’ve learned in our roles as educators and professionals and our own parenting, we’ve designed this game plan so that we can share our knowledge, and help you help your kids be ready for success. We are raising young adults ourselves and the oldest two, who are in their early thirties, now launched successful careers.
We have been there ourselves.
There's that nagging feeling of guilt, of never doing enough to support your high school or undergrad kids get ready for their futures. Yet, the support they get is essential for being set up well.
The guidance they get at school or college is important, but never good enough. Schools and colleges are simply understaffed and often work with out-of-date tools.
So, where do you step in as a parent? And what is the support you need to give?
Your Child Can Get A Head Start On Their Adult Life
With the drop-out rates from college and the high debt, we know there’s something wrong with the current status quo and educational landscape.
Given our experience as parents and helping them to launch successfully, and as educators and professionals, we’ve condensed down our knowledge and expertise. So we can help you break the status quo and set your kid up for success by making sure they choose the right career path.
What You Will Gain
• You will have the key materials, skills and steps to be taken at your fingertips, to put your teen or young adult onto the right career track.
• Your kid will be grateful for receiving professional, practical and comprehensive support from you.
• They will be offered career insights that are future-proof, which is often different from the tools offered at school or college.
• Working with your kid professionally on such an important topic will strengthen your relationship with them.
Who this course is for:
- Parents of teens or young adults
Findmino aims to step up the career readiness of young adults and mid career professionals. For young adults we offer an alternative or add on to current support at high schools that not always keeps up with the rapidly changing world of work and education. It is led by a team of international education and human resource executives, with experience in University of Washington, Nike, Apple, Amazon and several European companies.
Jeff Leinaweaver, Ph.D., GPHR, American, is a senior human resources leader and certified sustainability professional with a unique track record of helping some top organizations address challenging talent acquisition, workforce planning, and leadership development and sustainability/ESG needs. He works at the University of Washington and writes on sustainability, and intercultural management, and wrote or contributed to several books and publications on Storytelling.
Rogier Rijnja, Dutch, has an extensive background in executive human resources roles with American and European multinational companies. (Apple, Nike, Amazon, Reckitt, Sara Lee, Danone, Numico). Rogier did Law School. He is an executive coach and entrepreneur. And he is a board member of the Bennink Foundation, a charity that supports global projects in Health care, Wildlife, Children and Art.