Prepare Homemade Italian Lasagna in 5 Versions
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll learn everything I know about Lasagna making including my nonna's secrets and tricks! At the end of the course you'll master how to make fresh pasta with your own hands and how to prepare Lasagna to make your family and friends happy in all occasions.
- You can use a machine to knead the dough, but I'll also show you how to knead with you hands. It's a great body exercise!
- You can use a machine to roll lasagna sheets, but I'll also show you how to roll with a rolling pin.
Learn from a real Italian instructor how to make the original Lasagna at home! I have a motto that at the end of the course will become your own “Stay Hungry and Mangia Lasagna!”
From today on you’ll be able to make fresh pasta from scratch and amazing Lasagna in different versions to surprise and pamper your family and friends.
I’ll share with you my Nonna and Mamma’s secrets and tricks and open a world of opportunities to experiment with incredible Lasagna variations great for all occasions and seasons.
- how to make fresh lasagna pasta sheets at home following my nonna’s secrets and learning how to knead and roll by hand or with a machine,
- how to make fresh pasta also in green with spinach to use for different versions of Lasagna,
- how to prepare Traditional Lasagna with Bolognese and Bechamel Sauce,
- how to prepare Pizza Lasagna with Mozzarella and a dense Tomato Sauce,
- how to prepare Vegetarian Lasagna with Vegetarian Bolognese and Tomato&Ricotta Sauce,
- how to prepare a light and sophisticated Pesto-Shrimp-Mozzarella Lasagna with fresh Basil Pesto made at home following my mamma’s cookbook,
- how to prepare Pumpkin Lasagna and its gluten free bonus variation.
With my step-by-step instructions you won’t need fancy machines at home (but if you have them, you can use them all right!) because I’ll teach you also how to knead and roll by hand. Believe me: it’s much easier and much more fun than you think and also a great exercise.
Moreover, you'll find downloadable resources with the ingredients I use for each version of Lasagna.
It’s time to fill your fridge and freezer with Lasagna pans and also to experiment your own Lasagna.
Welcome to the Lasagna Makers Club: Stay Hungry and Mangia Lasagna!
- Anyone who wants to pamper and surprise family and friends with an healthy and tasty homemade food.
- Anyone that wants to prepare Italian most loved food at home in a simple and fun way. Anyone that loves to cook with fresh ingredients and to experiment.
I come from three generations of Lasagna makers and I can't wait to share with you all the secrets of my familiy's recipes! Once you master how to make fresh pasta from scratch you can experiment new versions of Lasagna: the five types I'll teach you in this course are suitable for all seasons!
If you don't have a kneading machine at home, I'll show you two different ways to knead the dough with your hands. Have fun and know that kneading is the perfect substitute of 1 hour at the gym.
If you don't have a pasta rolling machine no worries, watch my mamma's hands and learn from her expertise how to roll pasta by hand with a rolling pin (another a fantastic exercise!)
Bolognese sauce is the masterpiece of Italian culinary tradition, it is prepared with soffritto and meat and in this lecture you'll learn how to cook at its best.
Learn all the secrets and tricks I found in my mamma's cookbook on how to make the original Basil Pesto. The light green color is the key to success!
As a bonus idea for your Halloween parties or whatever occasion you prefer: if you want a lasagna version without fresh pasta you can try a lasagna made with sliced butternut squash, béchamel sauce and grained hazelnuts (bake at 350F/180C for 25 min, grill for 5 min)! Enjoy