PREPARATION FOR ADVANCED RPAS PILOTS FLIGHT REVIEW
What you'll learn
- Prepare for Advanced RPAS drone UAV Flight Review and become better drone pilots.
- Learn proper checklist procedures for drone operations
- Download copies of DJI procedure checklists from pro drone pilot instructor
- You will learn to develop your own standard operating procedures for you RPAS/drone practice
- Learn from a Canadian certified drone expert, RPAS piot, Fixed wing pilot, and Transport Canada approved Flight Reviewer/Instructor
- drone student learner
- Have access to aviation charts and books
- At least 14 years old
The course has been completed by a Transport Canada certified RPAS pilot who is also a designated Flight Reviewer. After some SFOC certified pilots failed the Flight Review for missing some basic fundamental practices in RPAS operation, Carlos thought it was best to conduct a course to spell out the basic requirements to prevent further failures.
However taking this course is not a requirement for the Flight Review.
This course goes point by point through procedures which are to be demonstrated by prospective professional RPAS Advanced pilots. These skills learned in this lesson are good for all drones pilots whether novice or skilled. Students will come out of this lesson better equipped to do safe and professional drones flights. Attachments include professional drones checklists you can model and adjust so that can suit your own.
The course will equip students with the tools they need to pass the Flight Review portion of the RPAS qualification with ease.
Who this course is for:
- RPAS Adanced candidates, student UAV pilots, Commercial UAV/drone pilots,
- drone operators
- unmanned aircraft systems pilots
- drone hobby
- real estate agents
- survey experts
- DJI Phantom owners
- DJI Inspire owners
- Canadian drone pilots
- FAA certified pilots
David Carlos has been a UAV/RPAS pilot since 2013 and in that time has taught and instructed over 1000 students from all different backgrounds. Carlos also has his Canadian Pilot's License, Standing SFOC, Advanced RPAS Pilot License with Flight Reviewer endorsement by Transport Canada.
When Carlos is not instructing he is often doing complex RPAS operations in built up areas. He also serves local law enforcement and protective services with training and support with RPAS technology.
Carlos is passionate about the safe and responsible employment of drones. He has been involved with Transport Canada in finding out way to effectively and safely integrate RPAS into Canadian airspace.