Canadian Securities Course (CSC) tutorials
What you'll learn
- This course is targeted towards individuals who are planning to give Canadian Securities Course (CSC) exam
- This course covers both Part 1 and Part 2 of CSC
- On enrolling you get video tutorials and email support in case of any questions
- Registered for Canadian securities course exam or planning to be registered for CSC exam
Welcome to Prep for Canadian Securities Course .
In this course you would be getting 25 videos . Each video covers a chapter of CSC exam
This course provides in depth knowledge of the Canadian securities marketplace. You will learn about the types, features, pricing and trading of fixed income securities while using relevant software.
Please check out practice questions for level 2 , which are also available on udemy.
You will also learn about the Canadian securities industry and the regulatory environment, market and economic events impacting investment performance, and to analyze corporate financial statements. We will undertake an investigation of financial instruments such as fixed income, equities, managed products and structured products. Fee based accounts and derivatives are also included in this course.
You will study:
1. The Capital Market
2. The Canadian Securities Industry
3. The Canadian Regulatory Environment
4. Economic Principles
5. Economic Policy
6. Fixed Income Securities:
7. Features and Types
8. Fixed Income Securities:
9. Pricing and Trading
10. Equity Securities
11. Common and Preferred Shares
12. Equity Securities
13. Equity Transactions
15. Financing and Listing Securities
16.Corporations and Their Financial Statements
17 . Fundamental and Technical Analysis
18. Company Analysis
19 . Introduction to the Portfolio Approach
20 . The Portfolio Management Process
21. Fundamentals of Managed and Structured Products
22. Mutual Funds –Structure and Regulation
23. Mutual Funds –Types and Features
24. Segregated Funds and Other Insurance Products
25. Hedge Funds Exchange
26. listed Managed Products
28. Based Accounts
29. Structured Products
30. Canadian Taxation
31. Working with the Retail Client
32. Working with the Institutional Client
Who this course is for:
- Aspirants who want to work in Financial Services in CANADA
- Canadian securities course (CSC) is offered by Canadian Securities Institute. This course is an entry requirement in most of the Banks and Financial services firms
I am a qualified CFA and CFP professional who takes pride in providing education and tailor-made advice to clients. I believe that right advice and education can significantly influence client experience.
I have over 10 years of experience in providing clients with education related to financial planning and wealth management services. Feedbacks from customers, that I have contributed to their financial well being is a testimony to my prowess of understanding their needs, creating investment policy statements and providing investment solutions.
I believe in continuous improvement and have completed Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Planner certification. These certifications have evolved my understanding of financial markets, products, ethics and processes. I have a comprehensive understanding of money management, mortgages, insurance, taxation, retirement products and financial planning process. I have expertise in handling investments via instruments like stocks, mutual funds, fixed income instruments and complex products like hedge funds, structures and private equity.
I acknowledge the importance of financial literacy for the society.I have conducted numerous training sessions via classroom and virtual modes These training covered various aspects of financial planning and portfolio management. I am extremely proud that in my previous firm we could reach four hundred thousand investors through these initiatives. I am also reverent of the fact that I was a part of a team that conducted the largest stock mind competition for students . I have developed 1000+ hours of e-learn and video content