Create Your Own Transitions For Premiere Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro (free for trial version)
- Adobe After Effects (free for trial version)
- Adobe Photoshop (free for trial version)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe programs is not necessary but highly recommended
Why should I enroll this course & what is this course about ?
Learning video-editing is very important in these days. Even if you are not interested in becoming a professional filmmaker, it allows you to create short videos from holiday, slideshows or even edit your own music videos using professional, but easy to learn programs. Moreover, I will show you my own custom method of creating unlimited types of video transitions, the same as you can see in professional music videos or youtube productions. This course will enable your improvement of workflow, skills and design of impressive transitions. You will see how to use the power of Photoshop to create animated effects or videos. Do not forget that each week I add something new to the course.
What are the requirements?
Having three or at least one of these programs (free as trial version)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
-Adobe After Effects
What is the target audience?
If you're familiar with basic video-editing techniques in Premiere Pro this course is adequate for you. If you are a complete beginner first learn the basics from other courses, or video tutorials, than go back and continue your journey with my course. If you prefer using Photoshop or After effects you will find my course very interesting.
See you inside !
Who this course is for:
- Premiere Pro user at every level who wants to learn something new or improve skills
- Video editing enthusiast like me
- After Effects | Photoshop user at every level
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create custom transition for his/her video project
At Udemy i will be teaching what i like and what I'm familiar with (especially video-editing techniques). I will show you for example how to work in Creative Cloud Ecosystem using different computer programs, mobile apps or basics of webdesign. I have more than 12 years experience of using Adobe programs like Photoshop, After Effects or Premiere Pro. I really like what I'm doing and i love sharing my knowledge.