Learn Premiere Pro In One Hour
What you'll learn
- Edit videos professionally using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Adding logos and graphics to their edits using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Create effects such as Video in Video using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Create professional supers and lower thirds using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Export their videos from Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 to Facebook or YouTube using the correct video codecs
- Color correct and color grading in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Create audio and video transitions in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- You need Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 installed to follow along. You can download a FREE trial version from the Adobe website.
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro In One Hour
Ever wanted to edit your own films? Want to be a YouTuber but not sure how to create those types of videos?
In this course you will learn how to edit your own videos using the industry standard editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017. You will also learn how to overlay graphics / titles / lower thirds and more to create your own amazing online content. Finally you will learn how to render and export your final video using the correct video codecs so that they can be uploaded to Facebook / YouTube or any other online space. All of this in just 1 hour!
Here is a list of the topics that will be discussed during this course:
Adobe Premiere Pro
01: The User Interface
02: How To Import Assets Into Premiere Pro
03: Creating Your First Sequence
04: Basic Editing Techniques
05: Multiple Video Layers
06: Effect Controls
07: Video and Audio Transitions
08: How To Create Keyframes
09: Titles and Lower Thirds
10: Adding Logos & Graphics
11: Video in Video Effect
12: Color Correcting and Grading
13: Sequence Versioning
14: Exporting Your Final Video From Premiere
Are you ready to call yourself a Video Editor?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to edit video using Adobe Premiere Pro
- YouTubers who wants to learn how to edit their YouTube videos
- Anyone who wants to make their own films
- Anyone who wants to edit music videos
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe Premiere Pro quickly
Ruan Lotter is a VFX & 3D Artist, Online Teacher, Music Producer and Author from Cape Town, South Africa. He has worked on many short films and TV commercials for brands such as Hasbro, Lipton, RB, Ryobi and HP doing mostly camera tracking, general 3D work and compositing.
It all started in 1994 when he discovered 3dsmax for DOS! Back then it was called "3D Studio" and that changed everything... A few years later, 3dsmax for Windows was released and the world of online tutorials was born. Ruan instantly started binge watching online tutorials on a website called "3D Buzz" and dove deep into the world of 3D. Over the years he used many different VFX related software such as Adobe After Effects, Maya, Cinema4d, Modo, PFTrack, Boujou and Nuke to name a few and he fell in love with the world of Visual Effects and YouTube became his university of choice.
At the beginning of 2020, after many years of using Maya, he found Blender which quickly became his go-to application for anything 3D or VFX related. In mid 2022 he published his first book "Taking Blender to the Next Level" which is available on Amazon.
He currently works as a VFX Artist & 3D Generalist at Accenture, doing mostly 3D and VFX work on TV and Web content for well known brands.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches VFX and Motion Graphics using a variety of applications.