Premiere Pro Lumetri: Color Correct like a Pro
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use all the settings from the Lumetri Color window
- Read the waveform and vectorscope
- Correct the exposure and white balance
- Create different looks
- Match two different shots
- Understand the basics of color philosophy
- A basic knowledge of Premiere Pro
- An installation of Premiere Pro CC 2015 or beyond
This complete course will take you to the essentials of color correction with the Lumetri color tools inside Premiere Pro. You will learn different techniques while also understanding how color philosophy works.
We'll fly together through this wonderful world of colors. And on the end you will be able to fix color issues and take your shots to a higher professional level.
What do I get?
- 5 introduction lessons to digital color (HD video)
- 15 technical screen cast lessons (HD video)
- An instructor that replies your question within 24h
- All project files and video clips used in this course
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
- The philosophy of digital color
- The functionality of every Lumetri tool
- Read and use the measurement tools like the waveform and vector scope
- Perform a color correction on an a bad shot
- Create masks to color correct a specific area
- Match the colors of different shots
For who is this course?
This course is aimed at beginners in the color correction/grading field. You are not required to have any pre-knowledge, however some basic experience with Premiere Pro will help a lot.
This course is not for experienced colorist.
- An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 or later
- Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials
What is Lumetri?
Since the release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 we can now find the Lumetri engine inside Premiere itself. Before it was only part of the color correction program "Adobe Speedgrade". These lumetri tools have so much possibilities to make professional color corrections and grading that we don't need a dedicated program for it anymore.
- This course is for any Premiere Pro user that like to learn color correction
- This course is not for experienced colorists
- This course is not for Premiere Pro beginners. We advice to first follow our Premiere Pro Beginners course.
Hello filmmakers! I'm Jordy, a filmmaker and Youtuber from Beglium. In this introduction I'd like to introduce myself further and give you some quick information before we start on the course.
Like with paint, digital colors also have three base colors. With these base colors we can create or manipulate new colors. In this lecture you will learn how to change a color using RGB.
With the Premiere Pro update in June 2016 (CC 2015.3) we got a new feature that allows us to automatically chose the white balance. From the basic tools we now have a color picker to select a white point in the video. Lumetri will automatically set the correct white balance upon that selection.
Each video clip consists out of multiple colors. With the saturation curse we're able to increase or decrease the saturation of each individuel color. This can create interesting outcomes like the "sin-city" look.
In this lecture you will learn how to adjust the colors of one specific part in your shot. This could be the face of a certain person. But what if that persons moves around? No worries, you will also learn how to track that movement.