Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course
What you'll learn
- By taking this course, you will learn, step by step, how to teach safe prenatal yoga classes
- Learn the top 18 pregnancy friendly yoga poses
- Learn the physical, mental and emotional benefits of pregnancy yoga
- Learn how to make sure mum and baby are safe in a yoga class
- You will have a good understanding of mums anatomy, how her body changes each trimester and how yoga can assist her
- You will learn about baby's development
- You will learn about the pelvic floor muscles, where they are and how to make them stronger
- Learn about common issues during pregnancy, how yoga can help these issues or what poses mum needs to avoid
- How to sequence a pregnancy yoga class
- Pranayama, breathwork and meditation in a prenatal yoga class
- Legal matters and insurance
- No. Some knowledge of yoga will be helpful but you do not need any previous experience to gain wonderful knowledge and benefits from this course.
Welcome to the Anjali Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course!
This course will teach you everything you need to know to teach safe, fun and calming pregnancy and postnatal yoga classes!
Our course is a Yoga Alliance approved continuing education course.
The Anjali Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course will cover:
Pregnancy yoga benefits - including the physical, mental and emotional benefits
Intentions - your intentions as a teacher and mums intentions in a yoga class
Safety - how to keep mum and baby safe in your yoga classes
Anatomy - we will cover the pregnant body by trimester, baby's development, the pelvic floor, common issues during pregnancy and hormones
Pregnancy friendly yoga poses - learn the top 25 yoga poses that are great for the pregnant woman, our exclusive yoga pose guide will include video instructions of each pose, the English and Sanskrit names, pose benefits, contraindications and steps for each pose
Sequencing - how to sequence a good pregnancy yoga class
Sample pregnancy yoga class and class theme ideas
Pranayama, breath work and meditation for pregnancy
Postnatal yoga guidelines - how to guide mum through a yoga class when she is recovering from pregnancy and birth
Postnatal yoga poses
Legal matters for prenatal and postnatal classes
You will also receive wonderful resources with this course including a printable workbook with all of the information from the course, two fully illustrated, printable yoga pose guides, one for prenatal yoga, the other for postnatal yoga detailing over 30 yoga poses and printable PDF meditation scripts to guide your students through calming, pregnancy focused meditations.
All of our resources are exclusive to Anjali Yoga!
This course will provide you with all of the skills, tools and knowledge you need to confidently and safely teach prenatal and postnatal yoga classes.
Who this course is for:
- Yoga teachers who would like to expand their skill sets
- Any professional who works with pregnant women who would like to begin teaching prenatal yoga
- Any person with an interest in how to teach yoga to pregnant women
Hi, my name is Jessica, I am a yoga, meditation and mindfulness teacher. I have been doing yoga for over 22 years and have been a teacher for over 7 years. After teaching yoga in studios for some years, I decided to venture out on my own and I started my own kids yoga business, I taught kids yoga in schools and in my local community, my business became so busy that I needed to hire yoga teachers to assist me in my kids yoga classes, I noticed that while many yoga teachers that wanted to work with me had some form of kids yoga teacher training, many did not know the foundations of teaching yoga to kids, they had no knowledge of kids development and the finer details of how to relate well to kids so I designed a teacher training course to educate my staff, then I decided to offer the course here on Udemy as I knew the knowledge could help many people around the world to become wonderful kids yoga teachers and to run their own kids yoga teaching businesses. I am now spending my time creating new yoga teacher training courses in other areas of yoga that I have specialized in, I have just released a yin yoga teacher training program and I am working on new programs to be released soon. My mission is to educate and empower as many people around the world as I can who would like to dive deep into the world of yoga and who want to follow their heart, teach what they are passionate about and make a good living at it! Every person around the world deserves access to good education and opportunity, I hope that my courses help to provide this to many people.