Prenatal Yoga for Labor
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage pain during your labor
- Build confidence in your capacity to deliver your baby
- Enhance communication with your birth partner
- Prepare your body for contractions
- Prepare your mind for childbirth
- Rehearse each stage of your labor
- Let yoga enhance the wonderful experience that is carrying and delivering a new life
- No prior knowledge of yoga is required
This Yoga during Pregnancy course will help you manage pain during labor, build confidence in your capacity to deliver your baby and to prepare your mind for childbirth.
The “Yoga during Pregnancy: Yoga Breathing Exercises and Postures” course offers three special video classes to help you prepare for labor. All postures and techniques are especially adapted to take care of you and your baby.
The three classes are:
- Yoga with your birth partner
- Yoga postues for labor
- Yoga breathing exercises for labor
Yoga with your birth partner will build confidence and communication between you and your birth partner. The yoga postures will prepare your body for contractions. The yoga breathing will let you rehearse each stage of your labor with specific breathing techniques.
These classes are ideally practised in the third trimester of your pregnancy. We look forward to joining you on your wonderful journey.
Take this ultimate Yoga during Pregnancy: yoga breathing exercises and postures course right now and manage labor pain.
- Women preparing for Childbirth