Join prenatal yoga and meditation teacher Alice Rawsthorne for this 7 day meditation challenge for beginners.
This course includes:
- An introduction to meditation during pregnancy
- Breath connection meditation
- Mindful body scan meditation
- Noting meditation for when thoughts and feelings arise
- Gratitude meditation
- Journey through the Senses meditation
- Mantra meditation
- How to choose your own personal mantra to continue your meditation practice beyond this course
Each of the sessions are less than 10 minutes long, so you can easily fit them into your day. There are also bonus meditation background tracks at the end of the course so that you can guide yourself through a meditation once you've learned some of the techniques!
You don't need any previous meditation experience, or any special equipment - simply show up with your body and your breath, and I'll guide you through the rest. Please note, this the breathing exercise in this program is not suitable for pregnant people (take a look at my other courses for a pregnancy-friendly option).
The benefits of meditation include:
- Gaining a new perspective
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
- Increasing imagination and creativity
- Increasing patience and tolerance
Taking time out of your day just for you to be guided through the meditations in this course for just a few minutes a day can help to create more feelings of calm and connection to yourself. You are worthy of this Me Time - enjoy it! If you have any questions about the course, take a look at the preview videos and feel free to get in touch with any questions! I am here to support you throughout your meditation and pregnancy journey.