Predictive Modeling with Python
What you'll learn
- Learn the predictive modeling in python, linear regression, logistic regression, the fitting model with a sci-kit learn library, the fitting model with stat model library, ROC curves, backward elimination approach, stats model package, etc.
- You will be guided through the installation of the required software. Data Pre-processing, which includes Data frame, splitting dataset, feature scaling, etc. You will gain an edge on Linear Regression, Salary Prediction, Logistic Regression. You will get to work on various datasets dealing with Credit Risk and Diabetes.
- To get started with Predictive Modelling with Python a solid foundation in statistics is much appreciated. It takes a good amount of understanding to interpret those numbers to understand whether the numbers are adding up or not.
- Along with the above-mentioned knowledge, one must know to code in Python.
- Knowing SQL also acts as a complementary skillset
- Even if someone is not well equipped with the above-mentioned skill, it should not act as a hindrance as everything is possible with an honest effort and strong will.
Predictive Modeling is the use of data and statistics to predict the outcome of the data models. This prediction finds its utility in almost all areas from sports, to TV ratings, corporate earnings, and technological advances. Predictive modeling is also called predictive analytics. With the help of predictive analytics, we can connect data to effective action about the current conditions and future events. Also, we can enable the business to exploit patterns and which are found in historical data to identify potential risks and opportunities before they occur. Python is used for predictive modeling because Python-based frameworks give us results faster and also help in the planning of the next steps based on the results.
Our course ensures that you will be able to think with a predictive mindset and understand well the basics of the techniques used in prediction. Critical thinking is very important to validate models and interpret the results. Hence, our course material emphasizes on hardwiring this similar kind of thinking ability. You will have good knowledge about the predictive modeling in python, linear regression, logistic regression, the fitting model with a sci-kit learn library, the fitting model with stat model library, ROC curves, backward elimination approach, stats model package, etc.
In this course, you will get an introduction to Predictive Modelling with Python. You will be guided through the installation of the required software. Data Pre-processing, which includes Data frame, splitting dataset, feature scaling, etc. You will gain an edge on Linear Regression, Salary Prediction, Logistic Regression. You will get to work on various datasets dealing with Credit Risk and Diabetes.
Who this course is for:
- This Predictive Modeling with Python Course can be taken up by anyone who shares a decent amount of interest in this field. The earlier someone starts the further they can reach. In the case of students who are pursuing a course in statistics, or computer science graduates it is a very good opportunity to direct your career in that direction. As this is a much demand skill every IT professional is looking for a good switch and entering the domain of predictive analysis.
- Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Quality Engineer, Solution Architect, Programmer Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Statistician
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, ExamTurf is a leading global provider of skill based mock exams addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing tests series prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our test series are Job oriented skill based tests demanded by the Industry. At ExamTurf, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented tests series available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your tests to suit your convenience and schedule.