Predictive Analytics for Business - with Case Studies
What you'll learn
- Learn Predictive Analytics for Business
- Learn the various applications of Predictive Analytics in business
- Apply Predictive Analytics in business through the following cases studies: B2B Churn, Customer Segmentation, Direct Marketing, Market Basket Analysis
- Basic Computer and Business Skills
- We will be using Rapidminer software for our case studies but advanced preparation is not necessary
This is an introductory course designed to help business professionals and others learn predictive analytic skills that can be applied in a business setting. Since it is designed for business professionals it doesn't delve too deeply into the mathematics of the statistical models. We do the following case studies on Rapidminer software: B2B Churn of an office supply distributor, Market Basket Analysis of a retail computer store, Customer Segmentation of a customer database and Direct Marketing. The following models are used: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Association Rules, K-means Clustering and Decision Trees. Through these practical case studies we generate actionable business insights!
Who this course is for:
- Business Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Others who are interested in Predictive Analytics
John Phillips, CPA, CGMA is the President of CFO Analytics Training, LLC. He has over 35 years of public and managerial accounting experience with knowledge in a vast range of industries. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, a Chartered Global Management Accountant, and an IBM Certified Associate in SPSS Modeler Data Mining. He holds the following IBM Badges: Watson Analytics - Level 1 and Blockchain Essentials.