Predicting Diabetes on Diagnostic using Machine Learning
What you'll learn
- In this course on ML, we will be learning introduction to Pima Indians Diabetes Using Machine Learning, Installation of Anaconda, Installation of Libraries
- Learn steps in Machine Learning, Dataset and Logistic Regression
- Learn Pima Classification, exclude the Header, Conversion of String into Number, Split the Dataset and Check the ROC.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and mathematics is an added advantage to take up this Machine learning course
- No prior knowledge of machine learning required
Machine learning is a subfield of computer science where machines are trained to make decisions with the help of data provided without any human interference. For example, if we could teach a computer to tell if a person is lying about something, then the computer might be using machine learning as software. There are huge applications of machine learning such as Face recognition, image classification, stock market prediction, Emotion detection, self-driving cars, etc. More details about all these are covered in the training course videos. Machine learning uses knowledge from mathematics, statistics, computer science, and programming to build and deploy algorithms that can do one of those tasks mentioned above.
In this course on ML, we will be learning an introduction to Pima Indians Diabetes Using Machine Learning, Installation of Anaconda, Installation of Libraries, steps in Machine Learning, Dataset and Logistic Regression, Pima Classification, exclude the Header, Conversion of String into Number, Split the Dataset and Check the ROC.
Machine learning is a scientific discipline that explores the construction and study of algorithms that can learn from data. Such algorithms operate by building a model from example inputs and using that to make predictions or decisions, rather than following strictly static program instructions. Machine learning is closely related to and often overlaps with computational statistics; a discipline that also specializes in prediction-making. This training is an introduction to the concept of machine learning and its application using Python.
Who this course is for:
- The target audience for this course includes students and professionals who are interested in ML
- This Machine learning training is also meant for people who are very keen on learning Regression and Predictive modeling
- Anyone who wants to learn about data and analytics, Data Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Software Engineers, IT operations, Technical managers
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, ExamTurf is a leading global provider of skill based mock exams addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing tests series prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our test series are Job oriented skill based tests demanded by the Industry. At ExamTurf, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented tests series available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your tests to suit your convenience and schedule.