Master Precalculus & Trigonometry 2020: Basic-To-Advanced
What you'll learn
- Reason Covariationally
- Understand Mathematics in The Real World
- Utilize the Power of Functions
- You should set aside time each week for this course. This course is not designed to complete in one sitting. Schedule time and commit for a better understanding.
- You will likely need to take Part 1 and Part 3 of this course once you finish. I highly recommend these courses if you appreciate the content in this course.
In this course, you will learn about and understand exponential and quadratic functions. This course is compatible with Common Core and any university-style Precalculus course. This is the second part of a three part course that covers every detail you need to know about Precalculus from an actual university professor who has worked with the author of the book designed just for this class.
Success in Precalculus Has Never Been So Easy!
You will learn about:
Constant Rate of Change
Inverse Functions and Composition of Functions
Applying Simple Concepts to Solve Hard Problems
Developing Exponential Functions
All of Trigonometry
Master the Art of Mathematics!
This course is designed to change the way Precalculus should be taught. Most teachers struggle with teaching this topic - and that is because they struggled being taught this topic. These authors brought together the greatest researchers in the world to create a Precalculus course that makes sense and is easy to teach. This course is extremely modern, but it applies to everyone.
For example, the domain of a function is a concept that almost every student struggles with. This course has proven countless times to introduce this topic in a way that makes sense to everyone. This course was designed for you!
So what are you waiting for? Time to sign up!
Who this course is for:
- This course works from the ground up by assuming that you understand nothing about mathematics. This course is truly for anyone interested in mathematics!