Prealgebra: Basic Operations on Integers
- This course needs no prerequisites.
In this course, you'll learn,
- Integers and Absolute Value
- Modeling Addition and Subtraction of Integers
- Multiplying Integers
- Dividing Integers
- The Addition Property of Equality
- The Subtraction Property of Equality
- The Division Property of Equality
- Simplifying Expressions with Integers
- Evaluating Variable Expressions With Integers
This course is part of a course series from Great It Courses that teaches you every concept in mathematics from prealgebra all the way up to Calculus. To know more about the course series and the road map, please Google "greatitcourses" and go to our "Mathematics" page in the navigation. Thank you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to build a strong foundation of mathematics for careers like engineering, science, etc.
- Anyone who wants to complete the Mathematics Road Map at Great IT Courses.
At Great IT Courses, you can follow a simple but effective system to learn mathematics. By following our road map, you'll be taken through all the ups and downs of mathematics starting from the basics (class 6) all the way through calculus (class 12).
Wherever you get stuck, we will assist you so that you can keep moving and finish the road map.
With us, you will learn how to reason your way through mathematics logically and not just memorize some formulas.