Pre-Vue JS: Everything You Need To Know Before You Start!
- You just need to know how to use a computer. Basic understanding of certain computer languages is a bonus.
About this course
A Quick Course to Help You Understand the Basics of Vue.js (Including Vue.js 2)
This is a quick and relatively short course about Vue.js to help you understand the basics of Vue.js if you are thinking of using it for app development.
You should think of this course as a pre-Vue.js lesson. This means that I will, in the simplest of terms possible, go over some of the essential things you should know about Vue.js. This course can potentially help you decide if Vue is something you wish to use down the line for app development.
The entire course has been divided into different sections. And even if you weren’t too familiar with Vue.js before, I hope that this course aids in providing you a basic idea of Vue.js once you reach the end.
I will cover things such as:
• What is Vue.js?
• Who Created it?
• What are the advantages of Vue.js?
• How does Vue.js compare to other frameworks?
• Common questions you might have about Vue.js.
• And more!
Again, I have tried to deliver all of the information in simple terms and with examples to drive the point home.
What are the requirements?
• Basic Computing Knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
• A basic understanding of Vue.js for app development.
What is the target audience?
• Beginners as well as anyone interested in learning about the basics of Vue.js to help in their app development journey.
- Anyone interested in learning about the basics of Vue js and if it can lead to a career for them.
- Introduction - Things to Know Before Using Vue.js
- Application Software Development
- What is Vue.js?
- Creating Your First Application Using JSFiddle
- How You Can Add Events and Methods Using Vue.js
- Vue.js and HTML Attributes
- Vue.js and Computed Properties
- The Benefits of Using Vue.js
- Why Choose Vue.js Over Others?
- Vue.js - FAQs
A published author (pen name A.J. Raven), content writer, online influencer, and online course instructor with more than seven years of experience in the field.
As we know, times are changing and advancements continue at breakneck speeds in the development sector. Every day a number of new things are introduced.
What you ended up learning at university or college becomes outdated in a couple of years down the road. The need to stay up-to-date can’t be stressed due to all of the technological advancements occurring around us.
Also, with so much going on, it can get confusing when it comes to deciding which field or sector you should pursue in your life.
Keeping all of this in mind, I have structured courses related to certain technologies and developments you should know about, especially in the app and web creation sectors.
I share information to tell you what they are about, their applications, their history, and the future potential they carry. And most importantly, I share how you can benefit from them by deciding if that specific development or technology can help build a career!
If you have been curious about something, may it be a programming language or more, my courses are the go-to courses for you on Udemy. From my courses, you will be able to learn the basics that will aid you in making an informed decision about your future.