Pre-Surgery Shift for Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Patients
What you'll learn
- How to prepare, implement and supplement for your Weight Loss Surgery
- Having a clear idea of the process ahead with realistic expectations
- Receiving and utilizing a 'Starter Kit' created just for you as a new patient.
- Review and start to 'implement' the different diet stages NOW, along with a shopping list and cheat sheet meal patterns.
- Know and master the correct 'Vitamins' needed for the rest of your life and purchase them with a discount.
- We recommend you take this course PRIOR to weight loss surgery so that you can prepare both physically and mentally.
Let me know if this sounds familiar...
You're anxious and would like to be better prepared
You feel you would like to know everything 'beforehand' and not wait
You received 'some' of your pre-surgery information, but you still need more help
You can't shake the feeling that you're not mentally prepared
You feel you aren't 100% ready for surgery
You are going to another country to have surgery
IF THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT, THEN KEEP ON READING..
You know things need to change...
you're sick of feeling overwhelmed
you're tired of feeling anxious
you're worried about not being prepared
ARE YOU READY?
Still not know what to expect before and after surgery?
You saw your doctor, but you still want more information with a plan
You feel like there is no way all your concerns can be addressed in a few office visits
You work and can't make every single appointment
You want to feel more comfortable about making a decision for surgery
Your needs may not fit with what support is being offered
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY...
Imagine how it would feel to...
Prepare right away using a 'Starter Kit' created just for you by someone who has been there, done that twice.
Review and start to 'implement' the different diet stages NOW, along with a shopping list and cheat sheet meal patterns.
Know and master the correct 'Vitamins' needed for the rest of your life and purchase them with a discount.
You deserve the results and transformation that the surgery alone can't provide!
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's how it all shakes out...
Pre-Op Starter Kit
The ultimate kit for starting your journey.
You are going to learn basic training for every Bariatric surgery. How to prepare for new beginnings and a new you, surgery myths VS. reality, creating goals, shopping lists and so much more....
Early Post-Op Liquid/Food Stages
Preparation of the 4 Liquid/Food Stages immediately after Bariatric surgery
You are going to learn how to start and use Liquid/Food Stages 1-4 after surgery along with cheat sheet meal patterns. You will get this bite sized content so you can review and get started planning NOW.
Crucial Vitamins for Every Bariatric Surgery
The Bariatric Vitamins you will need for the rest of your life.
You are going to learn what vitamins you need as a patient, why you need them, along with which supplements are best and what happens when you stop taking your vitamins. You will learn where to purchase vitamins and also how to get discounts.
A shopping list so that you can get started on the essentials right away in advance of your surgery so that you can plan ahead.
Who this course is for:
- You saw your Bariatric doctor, but you still want more information with a plan
- You feel like there is no way all your concerns can be addressed in a few office visits
- You work and can't make every single appointment
- You want to feel more comfortable about making a decision for surgery
- You may not match with what current support is being offered
Carrie Brander helps weight loss surgery patients overcome the struggles that come before and after bariatric surgery. She’s the creator of Bariatric Body, your all-inclusive resource for losing, maximizing, and maintaining results.
She’s the author of Bariatric Body, A 12-Month memoir after two weight loss surgeries where she details losing 100 pounds twice from Lap band to Gastric Sleeve. After going from one weight loss surgery to another, Carrie uses her experience to help others get transformational surgery results that last.
Carrie’s memoir is Amazon’s top 100 for Bariatrics, she’s been featured in Obesity Action Coalition, Obesity Help, founder of local support group for patients, creator of Bariatric Lifeline Fund and an Event Speaker.