- 14 hours on-demand video
- 48 articles
- 96 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be a master of Pre-Algebra and be fully ready for Algebra 1
- You will be able to Perform all Operations with Whole Numbers without a Calculator
- You will be able to Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide Integers
- You will be able to Simplify, Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide Fractions
- You will be able to Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Compare, and Round Decimals
- You will be able to find the Mean (Average), Median, and Mode for a group of numbers
- You will be able to convert between U.S. and Metric Units of Measurement
- Basic Arithmetic: Basic understanding of counting and numbers
Are you looking to Master Pre-Algebra and Ace your next Exam? In this course, you will master the basic concepts of pre-algebra with our step by step tutorials and quizzes. The concepts you will learn are fundamental to success in higher math classes such as Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Calculus. We will review operations with whole numbers, and then move on to learn how to perform operations with integers, fractions, and decimals. We will wrap up our course by learning how to find the mean, median, and mode for a group of numbers, along with how to convert between various units of measurement.
- Anyone who wants to master Pre-Algebra and get ready for Algebra
In this lecture, we learn about the whole numbers and how our number system works. We will learn how to identify the place value of each digit in a given number.
In this lecture, we learn how to write a number in expanded notation.
In this lecture, we introduce the concept of division. Division is the opposite of multiplication. We will learn how to name parts of a division problem as dividend, divisor and quotient. We will also learn how to perform single digit division using a multiplication table. We will encounter single digit division problems that require the use of remainders.
In this lecture, we learn how to divide multi-digit whole numbers using a process known as long division. Long division allows us to break the division of large whole numbers down into a step by step process known as DMSBR (divide, multiply, subtract, bring down, repeat or remainder). We will learn how to work with problems that result in a remainder.
In this lecture, we explain how to work with whole number exponents. We will learn how to move between exponential form and repeated multiplication.
In this lecture, we give a step by step explanation of how to add two or more integers.
In this lecture, we revisit the order of operations. Here we will look at additional problems with integers involved.
This lecture will give a step by step explanation of how to factor a whole number. We will learn how to use a factor tree, to visually represent the factoring process.
This lecture gives a step by step tutorial on how to multiply with decimals.
This test will ensure you fully understand all aspects of Pre-Algebra. Take the time to fully review any topics that you don't fully understand. This review process will be important to your success in Algebra 1 and beyond.
Should you have any questions, don't be afraid to message us or use the Q&A section.