Pranayama Breathwork and Dynamic Meditations
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Powerful breathwork pranayama breathing techniques to expand your lung capacity, and bring more vital energy into the body
- Dynamic Meditations from the Kundalini Yoga Tradition that incorporate Breathwork
- How to balance the mind and develop your endurance by holding the breath for progressively longer periods of time
- No, just an open mind and good basic health
===Questions for You===
Have you noticed how intimately connected your mental states and moods are to the quality of your breathing?
Would you like to learn how to expand your lung capacity and draw more vital energy into the body?
Would you like to learn how to boost your immune system and fight off viruses through the breath?
Would you like to learn how to tap into deeper pools of vital energy and so experience more joy and balance?
===What to Expect===
A joyful exploration of the breath and how we can through breathing more fully, life life more fully! Learn how through the practice of Pranayama / Breathwork we can develop a balanced breath and gain a balanced mind and emotional state. Learn and explore the reality of deep and balanced breath = deep and balanced mind...
Practice and theory videos explaining the ancient system of pranayama breathwork, learning many powerful and effective techniques of breathwork pranayama.
33 lectures of carefully presented teachings, techniques, meditations and practices that clearly show you how to effectively develop an effective practice of Pranayama Breathwork.
After completing the course a certificate of completion will be be given to the students from Udemy and also a separate personal one directly from facilitator (the later available upon request)
===About the Facilitator===
Your facilitator, multiple Bestselling and Highest Rated tutor Tom Llewellyn has 20 years of experience within the realms of Yoga, breathwork, meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral projection. He's also a trained and skilled teacher of Kundalini Yoga, a trained Sound Therapist and has written two books.
- All those interested in Pranayama, Breathwork, Breathing Techniques and Kundalini Yoga Meditations