IATF 16949 Core Tools - Statistical Process Control (SPC)
What you'll learn
- 1. Method and techniques of Statistical Process Control (SPC) documentation and implementation in real scenario.
- 3. Use of Microsoft excel templates and files to practice these tools and integrating with PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) submission.
- 4. Use of MINITAB software for SPC.
- 1. Degree / Diploma in science or engineering.
- 2. Have a preliminary awareness of IATF 16949-2016 QMS standard (desirable).
- 3. Analytical and logical approach in understanding technical subjects.
- 4. Some work experience in one or more technical functions in the company (desirable).
- 5. Preliminary understanding of simple product drawings, specifications, measurement methods, check sheets / technical records related to manufacturing process.
- 6. Preliminary working knowledge in Microsoft Excel (desirable).
Complete explanation and demonstration with example as required on IATF Core Tools for Statistical Process Control (SPC).
This will be equivalent to one full day instructor led training, which you can complete at your convenient time.
Downloadable excel files and PDF files are provided which you can use for making practicing this core tool effectively for your organization's manufacturing area and to enhance knowledge on this subjects.
Further you can strengthen your hands on experience which has no substitute.
Also use of Minitab software is shown for SPC.
Who this course is for:
- 1. Persons holding executive responsibility in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering function of automotive manufacturing industries.
- 2. Young engineers and scientists working in automotive industries and looking for career enhancement.
- 3. Department Head / Training Head may offer this program to his / her subordinates for effective training without sending the persons outside for training.
- 4. Senior Technical Persons of the company who wants to provide internal training to the junior executives for working as a team and for making PPAP documentation.
M. Tech in Materials Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India, Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Lead Auditor IATF 16949, Assessor in ISO/IEC 17025, having over 30 years of rich experience in quality assurance in automotive industry. Consultant and trainer in ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation, IATF - Core tools, Lean manufacturing, Six sigma, Field failure analysis, Metallurgy and Manufacturing process problem solving. Presently engaged in Training and consultancy in automotive manufacturing and laboratory field and Heading Labtech Institute (India).