IATF 16949 Core Tools - PROCESS FLOW - PFMEA - CONTROL PLAN
What you'll learn
- 1. Method and techniques of Process Flow (PFLOW) documentation in terms of relevant information.
- 2. Method and techniques of Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) documentation in terms of relevant information.
- 3. Method and techniques of Control Plan (CPLAN) documentation in terms of relevant information.
- 4. Use of Microsoft excel for integration of PFLOW, PFMEA and CPLAN.
- 1. Degree / Diploma in science or engineering.
- 2. Have a preliminary awareness of IATF 16949-2016 QMS standard (desirable).
- 3. Analytical and logical approach in understanding technical subject.
- 4. Some work experience in one or more technical functions in the company (desirable).
- 5. Preliminary understanding of simple product drawings, specifications, measurement methods, check sheets / technical records related to manufacturing process.
- 6. Preliminary working knowledge in Microsoft Excel (desirable).
This course will give your in-depth understanding of IATF Core Tools (Process Flow, Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis and Control Plan) and will take you through an example. Downloadable excel files and PDF files are provided which you can use for making these documents effectively for your organization products.
Who this course is for:
- 1. Persons holding executive responsibility in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering function of automotive manufacturing industries.
- 2. Young engineers and scientists working in automotive industries and looking for career enhancement.
- 3. Department Head / Training Head may offer this program to his / her subordinates for effective training without sending the persons outside for training.
- 4. Senior Technical Persons of the company who wants to provide internal training to the junior executives for working as a team and for making PPAP documentation.
M. Tech in Materials Science and Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India, Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Lead Auditor IATF 16949, Assessor in ISO/IEC 17025, having over 30 years of rich experience in quality assurance in automotive industry. Consultant and trainer in ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation, IATF - Core tools, Lean manufacturing, Six sigma, Field failure analysis, Metallurgy and Manufacturing process problem solving. Presently engaged in Training and consultancy in automotive manufacturing and laboratory field and Heading Labtech Institute (India).