Practicing Architecture in USA
What you'll learn
- Know about working as an Architect in the U.S.
- Know about Architectural Registration process
- Know about Architectural Design (Common used Materials & Design Codes)
- Know about The International Building Code and how it is used in the Design process
- Basic Knowledge of English
If you are a Foreign Architect who is planning to move or already moved to the United States, this course will be perfect for you to understand how to plan for your journey to work as an Architect in USA.
If you are a Student who is studying Architecture or a Graduate who studied Architecture and is dreaming to pursue your career in Architecture, this course will help you to shape your future.
Being a Foreign Architect myself, I was searching for a similar course while I was relocating to the U.S., to help me to plan for my life, but I did not find the information and I actually lost time & money struggling with understanding how the system works.
I spent the last 2 years learning and collecting the information included in this course which I trust that it will shorten your way and will save you time & money!!
I hope you enjoy the course.
I included my contact details at the end of the course if anyone has a specific query related to a specific situation or need any further clarification for the course contents.
Thank you and good luck.
Who this course is for:
- Students studying Architecture
- Graduates pursuing a career in Architecture
- Foreign Architects moved or planning to move to USA
Registered Architect in Egypt, LEED Green Associate & Certified Accessibility Professional.
Has an International Experience in Architecture since 1998.
Worked in projects in Egypt, Algeria, Mozambique, Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Afghanistan, Mauritius & USA.
Currently following the Foreign Architect path for NCARB certification in USA.
Passed the PMP, LEED GA, CPACC and ICC Accessibility Inspector & Plan Examiner exams.
Current focus is on Building Codes Research & Accessibility Design in USA, UAE & Egypt.