Practice your Spanish and learn flamenco dance
What you'll learn
- Practice the Spanish language in a god level and learning dance flamenco dance in the beginner level.
- Students interested in culture, music, dance, language.
- Learn a choreography while practicing your Spanish. Culture and education.
- Talk same Spanish is good but if you only like to dance , you can follow the course.
- But every thing is translated to English so its easy for any one follow the course
- Be interested and have patience
A new dance and language concept, easy to fallow in the phone or computer.
1- What's flamenco
2- Rhythm and clapping, exercises
3- 6 basic steps
4- Basic positions for hand and arm exercises in male and female style
5- Coordinate all movements at both slow and normal speed.
6- Mini choreography in male and female style to memorize + A bonus lesson: a few exercises to make the body ready to dance.
The Spanish language is spreading across the globe. The language is part of culture.
My vision is to inform about flamenco and have it as a tool for integration and personal development.
Learn the magic of flamenco for yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in flamenco dance and people interested in Spanish culture and language
- Somebody who likes challenge
About my self:
I have done about 40 dance productions, nationally and internationally during my 34 years as a dancer and choreographer. I run the dance school "Flamenco Center" since 28 years back for all levels. I have had thousands of students over these years and I have my own method. I have helped many dancers beginning their carrier and inspired many to learn Spanish.
Think that I even use my knowledge for "team building" and "kick off" for companies and other events.