Practice Exams: Scrum with UI/UX Focus
Welcome! Congratulations on taking the first important step towards preparing for the Exam! This is an Assessment created for the Scrum with User Experience (Scrum. org) or similar Examination. Every question is explained and will help you on your way to pass your Scrum with UX certification. Learning these questions will not be enough for your exam! You will need to understand why the correct answers are correct. The questions and answers highlight all the important information present on :
1) The Scrum Guide. (Nov 2020)
2) The Book Lean UX: Designing Great Products with Agile Teams by Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden.
3) Scrum Forums and Other UX published articles.
1. This course contains Questions and Answers which will help you prepare for the Scrum .org exam. This course is not a replacement for the Scrum Guide, the scrum learning paths or the scrum. org assessments. One has to read the Scrum Guide and go through the learnings paths found on scrum. org (multiple times) to understand the concepts well. This is not optional.
2. The Questions and Answers in this practice exam are not a replica nor a replacement of the Open Assessments found at https://www.scrum .org/.
3. Based on the guidelines provided by Scrum .org, none of the questions are copied from the Open Assessments found at https://www.scrum .org/. If similar questions exist, then it's merely a coincidence. The underlying concepts however are similar if not the same.
4. The Questions which appear on the exam along with the answers will be different from what you find in this practice exam.
Following are the steps for taking (and passing) the Scrum with UX assessment and obtaining the certification:
1. If you are new to Scrum and have never been part of a Scrum team, taking a course is recommended. Attend a Scrum with User Experience course and review these notes upon completion of the course.
2. Read the Scrum Guide along with this Reference Course. The Scrum Guide is extremely condensed.
3. Read the Book Lean UX: Designing Great Products with Agile Teams by Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden (Recommended).
4. Go through the questions and answers in this course. These questions were compiled very carefully. Go through the answers and make sure you understand the concepts. Make sure you go through the answers explanations regardless of whether you answered the questions correctly or not.
Note: The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the Scrum with UI/UX focus.
- UX Leads, UX Designers working in a Scrum Environment.
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Development Team Members.
- Agile Leaders and Coaches.
Achievements : Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Master’s in Information Technology (Massachusetts USA) , Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Administrator, Project Management Professional, Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Developer and Scaled Professional Scrum.
Sidharth Bathia is an Author, Speaker and an Agile Coach. A Product Owner by profession, Sid has spent years working in a Scrum Environment, building Products. Sid has compiled the following reference guides (Books which highlight important information systematically) to help students prepare for the PSM, PSD, PSPO, SPS and PSD Exam.
PSM : Professional Scrum Master
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-0-8, PSM & PSPO Quick Reference Guide and Exam Questions
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-5-3, PSM & PSPO Exam Question Bank
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-9-1, PSM II Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
• ISBN: 978-1-7345536-5-9, PSM II Questions Bank.
SPS : Scaled Professional Scrum
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-4-6, SPS Quick Reference Guide 2019
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-6-0, SPS Exam Question Bank 2019
PSD : Professional Scrum Developer
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-7-7, Professional Scrum Developer Question Bank and Reference Guide.
PSK : Professional Scrum Kanban
• ISBN : 978-1-7326579-8-4, PSK: Professional Scrum Kanban Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
PSU: Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I)
• ISBN : 978-1-7345536-6-6, PSU: Professional Scrum with User Experience Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
CSM : Certified ScrumMaster
• ISBN : 978-1-7326579-2-2 CSM Quick Reference Guide.
PAL-E : Professional Agile Leadership Essentials
• ISBN-13: 978-1-7345536-4-2, PAL-E Question Bank
When not working with computers, he’s more than likely cleaning one of his kids diapers, writing a children’s book or indulging in linguistic curiosity by learning different Languages. As a hybrid author who enjoys stiff drinks, morning walks on the beach, he would love to hear from you
Your feedback and ratings mean the world to him.