Practical Meditation - Master Meditation Today
What you'll learn
- Implement a home practice & experience the full benefits of daily meditation
- Understand the 'biology of meditation' and how and why it works so effectively
- Understand stress, the fight and flight response and why it is so vital to our health to maintain a sense of calm and presence.
- No previous knowledge or experience is required, just the commitment to set aside some time each day to practice
- Sitting in a chair is fine, but you may want to purchase a meditation cushion (zafu)
- Commitment to practice a little each day
- Over 100 satisfied students in the FIRST WEEK
- Only FIVE STAR ratings so far
- Very happy customers with POSITIVE REVIEWS
What my students are saying about Practical Meditation
"Excellent, comprehensive, and at a good pace for me..." - Jean F.
"...the instructor gives a wealth of information about meditation and how it can benefit us. Love this!" - Reinita O.
"Very well done. Good for people just starting or seasoned meditators." - Bernard M.
New Lecture(s) JUST ADDED:
- Lecture 38 - Ten Ways to Stay Motivated
- Lecture 61 - Dealing with Resistance
PRACTICAL MEDITATION SUMMARY
For over 5000 years the greatest minds in history have understood the benefits of meditation. Meditation enables you to connect with your inner-self where energy, creativity and inner wellness are your natural state of being. Learn about meditation and how to integrate this powerful practice into your daily routine.
Greg de Vries, The Meditation Coach, has taught thousands of people to meditate over the last 15 years. Don't think that meditation is some complex process of clearing your mind - if you know how to breathe, you can meditate.
This course will teach you how to do the most popular type of meditation including: breath awareness meditation, mantra meditation, jappa meditation, and more. Everything is laid out for you - all you need is an open mind and a little time to dedicate to your new wellness practice.
Hours of guided meditation audios are included for you to use anytime day or night.
It's time to take control of your future. What would life be like with enhanced health and confidence, better sleep, enhanced focus, concentration and memory? Its time to find out!
Enroll in Practical Meditation today.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners interested in learning several meditation techniques and finding the style that works best for them.
- This course is also for experienced meditators who have fallen out of practice and need to get back into practice with a fresh perspective
- * This course is NOT intended for those who have been practicing meditation for years and have already developed their own style and methods and a daily practice.
Greg began meditating over 18 years ago to relieve stress and combat negative health issues. His inner journey led him on a path of self-discovery and personal growth. He soon discovered his passion of sharing his story and his love of meditation with others. Greg is an author and public speaker on wellness and is known around the globe as the "Meditation Coach".
He is a certified meditation instructor as well as a clinical hypnotist and has taught meditation and mindfulness based stress reduction workshops for Fortune 500 companies including Cisco, Google, VISA, Yahoo! and many others. He has taught thousands to meditate successfully through his simple and practical classes, workshops and guided meditations.