Practical x64 Programming in Assembly : The Console
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- x64 Assembly programming using the console
- Developing assembly programming skills and mindset
- Develop stand alone x64 Applications with no high level language support
- Calling Microsoft Windows application Programming Interface Functions
- Learn Microsoft Assembler (MASM) for 64-bit Applications
- Have Visual Studio Community 2019 or any other 2019 flavor installed on Microsoft Windows 10 O/S
- All Video Lectures are recorded at 1920 x 1080 pixels so you will need at least that size of monitor
- Have a reasonable understanding of Visual Studio 2019
- Have used some of the Windows Operating System API calls although not essential
- Have a yearning to learn
This course will teach you how to use most of the common x64 architecture machine code instructions and how to write standalone applications in x64 assembly using just the operating system functions. Each tutorial has been crafted to logically follow on from the previous tutorial so you get a feeling of moving towards an end goal and help you develop an assembly programmers mindset.
Every code tutorial example include a zip file resource that contains the entire Visual Studio solution for that tutorial. This is for you to use and is free of any royalties and licences.
Will it make you an x64 assembly programmer? Only you can answer that question! If you put in the research, the time and the effort then yes you stand a good chance of achieving that. I will be there to help you all the way.
Oh, and don't forget the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee!
- Programmers with an inquisitive mind